I can no longer see any quests

• Hi,

ich möchte einen Fehler melden. Es ist mir aufgefallen das seit gestern das mir keine Quest mehr auf der Karte (Zone) angezeigt werden. Auf der Weltkarte sehe ich sie aber wenn ich die Zonenkarte öffne dann nicht mehr. Gehe ich ins Haus dann werden mir wieder alle Quest angezeigt. Auch in der Zone. Verlasse ich wieder das Haus, wird mir wieder keine Quest angezeigt. Ich spiele ohne Addons.

Gruß Metapha

Hi,

I want to report a bug. I noticed that since yesterday I no longer see any quests on the map (zone). I can't see them on the world map but when I open the zone map. If I go into the house then all the quests are displayed to me again. Also in the zone. If I leave the house again, no quest is displayed to me again. I play without addons.

Greeting Metapha

• Official Post

Hello,

please check quest state and quest helper or whats giving me quest that ive alredy done over again (not daily ) and it's messing up the maps in every zone.

thank you

Can you tell us exact name and/or id of this quest?

Hi,

I want to report a bug. I noticed that since yesterday I no longer see any quests on the map (zone). I can't see them on the world map but when I open the zone map. If I go into the house then all the quests are displayed to me again. Also in the zone. If I leave the house again, no quest is displayed to me again. I play without addons.

Greeting Metapha

Could you please send us list of bugs if you have any: Bug Report Guide

Greetings

Closed the thread.