PvP Rework [Patch 10.6.1.1000]

• Its most likely the same bug that even on offical server never was fixed and most likely overlooked because very low players played siege on this server (until recently). If it is the same bug still around its mostly comes to good timing with rouge -> click tower and insta hide (if fast enough guards will not take aggro). But its jsut a through on what could be the matter since i never tryed it out on this server or played pvp at all. But yeah should get fixed since its true that otherwhise its hide and seek xDDD

As Cruvor said it should only be possible to take towers if guards are dead, having them in fight wont solve it since people can just run in with a tank and use rouge hide again while tank goes away or (if possible on the server) use a immune food/skill to take over the tower.

You dont need to click tower to capture it right now. You just need to stay nearby. But you can stay far away and capture

ah okay then you can ignore my post ^^

• Again, I repeat a simple idea, I'm not talking about killing a tank with a one hit or in 5 seconds stun, I also believe that dps should not kill a 1x1 tank. But when I hit less than I get back the damage from the spikes, it's stupid. I rather report the lack of damage on rogue relative to other dps.

Btw we saw that your gear is not even finished. Mostly all items only 3 stats and all only T7. Maybe you didnt even used buffood?

Comparing that against full geared t11 players is not fair to complain

• I personally tested it myself and we can capture the tower by getting behind the guards while being invisible. If necessary, I can also upload a video for this. When we stand still behind the towers and away from the guards, we can pass the tower to our team.

• Again, I repeat a simple idea, I'm not talking about killing a tank with a one hit or in 5 seconds stun, I also believe that dps should not kill a 1x1 tank. But when I hit less than I get back the damage from the spikes, it's stupid. I rather report the lack of damage on rogue relative to other dps.

Btw we saw that your gear is not even finished. Mostly all items only 3 stats and all only T7. Maybe you didnt even used buffood?

Comparing that against full geared t11 players is not fair to complain

I'm missing 15 stats, I don't think they'll increase my damage tenfold. If you have it, you can check and compare it yourself.

• Regarding pvp, there are no changes in the balance. Bards still kill with one hit, you can change the little things as much as you want, but first of all you need to change the main thing - incoming and outgoing damage.

• Regarding the physical damage, noticed one interesting thing. All physical DPSs skills that have elemental damage are weak in PVP. All skills that have purely physical damage hit a lot. I wrote about the small damage on the rogue, I must admit that this concerned primarily the rogue/priest, which has all the damage - elemental. I think this is also why the bard/scout has such huge damage. Mdps do not have such a problem, they all hit well.