PvP Rework [Patch 10.6.1.1000]

• Hi Ikaria ,

is it intended, that the healer stats with bonus heal has stats like m-atk and int on it? it's quite useless for healers.

It's maybe better to change m-atk and int on those stats to HP, Pdef, Mdef or Stamina?

Greetings

• Hi,

current PvP Runes cant be used inside weapons or wings.
    Is this intended ? or will there be specific runes coming in a future patch?

greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• About Siege War:

- Fixed it was possible to use spells through some castle walls; including towers

This is not 100% working , i was still able to kill player through walls with 490420

- Fixed it was possible to use spells through some castle walls; including towers.

This seems to have the opposite effect, no one was able to attack a gate ,except a small exception of Skills.
    (Between you and the target is an obstacle red error message)

Overall PvP balance is much better then before, but still lacks alot.
    its mainly still a oneshot fiesta , even when i fight against full geared opponens i can still 1 or 2 shot them (except tanks)

(As Bard/Scout with almost finished pvp Gear, any experience from other classes? )

Aswell, can you look into distributing Atlas Coins more fairly ?
    Our Tank got 800 , when i got 2.000.

Maybe include damage taken or similar into account would help ?^

(Or make it similar to how AC are distributed in Zhargos Worldboss, split it evenly for everyone in the party)

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited 2 times, last by Cruvor ().

• Aswell, can you look into distributing Atlas Coins more fairly ?

(Or make it similar to how AC are distributed in Zhargos Worldboss, split it evenly for everyone in the party)

Afaik dmg taken and healing done is considered but is treated with same values like dmg taken.

Farmers also can't get enough and the person who will upgrade whole time will get nearly nothing.

I would also suggest therefore to distribute atlas coins and badges like zhargos worldboss.

Calculating each individual player, make the sum of all (from each guild) and distribute it even on everyone of a guild. So ppl will do every job in siege war without having the fear to get less benefits

• Official Post

About Siege War:

- Fixed it was possible to use spells through some castle walls; including towers

This is not 100% working , i was still able to kill player through walls with 490420

This skill is fixed for next patch.

- Fixed it was possible to use spells through some castle walls; including towers.

This seems to have the opposite effect, no one was able to attack a gate ,except a small exception of Skills.

(Between you and the target is an obstacle red error message)

Issue is related to implementation of blocking location spells, we will temporarily revert this change and look to implement better blocker in future patch.

Aswell, can you look into distributing Atlas Coins more fairly ?

(Or make it similar to how AC are distributed in Zhargos Worldboss, split it evenly for everyone in the party

I would also suggest therefore to distribute atlas coins and badges like zhargos worldboss.

Calculating each individual player, make the sum of all (from each guild) and distribute it even on everyone of a guild. So ppl will do every job in siege war without having the fear to get less benefits

Atlas tokens are currently distributed on large amount of factors already, Kills, Dmg etc. We will adjust it in future to evenly distribute all guilds combined tokens throughout entire guild. Though it can mean that some players will earn less than before due to this.

Greetings

• Due to the poor balance of incoming and outgoing damage, PvP is still unplayable, primarily due to one-shots, although not every class is capable of them. On a rogue, I don't always have enough damage to kill in 5-7 seconds of stun when dealing multiple blows, and with similar gear. When players come out of the stun, they most often kill me for a one hit. This is especially true for bards, who still deal incredible damage. I would also note that it is impossible to kill a tank on a rogue, hits that I deal to a warden/champion or warden/knight are simply ridiculous.

• Due to the poor balance of incoming and outgoing damage, PvP is still unplayable, primarily due to one-shots, although not every class is capable of them. On a rogue, I don't always have enough damage to kill in 5-7 seconds of stun when dealing multiple blows, and with similar gear. When players come out of the stun, they most often kill me for a one hit. This is especially true for bards, who still deal incredible damage. I would also note that it is impossible to kill a tank on a rogue, hits that I deal to a warden/champion or warden/knight are simply ridiculous.

Maybe as a rogue (p-dps) it is not intended to kill a tank class, which does literally 0 damage, that you can kill it in 5 seconds? the tank can't also kill you in 5 seconds :P

Maybe as a rogue (p-dps) it is not intended to kill a tank class, which does literally 0 damage, that you can kill it in 5 seconds? the tank can't also kill you in 5 seconds :P

I'm talking about the complete lack of damage. If you think that hitting a character with 700k+ HP for a couple thousand damage is normal, then there's nothing to talk about) Despite the fact that there is a bard/scout, who is also a pdps and deals serious damage to the tank.

• Maybe as a rogue (p-dps) it is not intended to kill a tank class, which does literally 0 damage, that you can kill it in 5 seconds? the tank can't also kill you in 5 seconds :P

I'm talking about the complete lack of damage. If you think that hitting a character with 700k+ HP for a couple thousand damage is normal, then there's nothing to talk about) Despite the fact that there is a bard/scout, who is also a pdps and deals serious damage to the tank.

I think that ranged skills has an issue. But I also think that a pdps will hit a tank in the same range of damage, like tanks hitting pdps, if the tanks have a lot of def

• You aren't supposed to kill a tank on your own. I can't kill Lutine in 1v1 either and that's fine. If we could, playing a pvp tank would be pointless.

What I can recommend though when dealing with a Warden, kill their pet first. They'll loose a lot of pdef and especially the loss of parry will be very noticeable to you as a pdps. And they'll loose access to their abilities that are tied to the pet.

• Again, I repeat a simple idea, I'm not talking about killing a tank with a one hit or in 5 seconds stun, I also believe that dps should not kill a 1x1 tank. But when I hit less than I get back the damage from the spikes, it's stupid. I rather report the lack of damage on rogue relative to other dps.

• One more small request, pls redo stat on the first screenshot, i dont understand why in the second line the stat has a value of 2 for stamina, although all other similar stats have a value of 5 (example on second screenshot)

that's not correct. there are at least 3 stats which has lower stamina value on the second line.

Also there are more other stats, that has specific lower values on the second line. Maybe intended or not, but you example is not the only stat

Greetings

• Hi,

please change how towers in sw can be captured.

As of now rogue can stand in hide outside of Guard range and capture the Tower.

maybe add a condition that guards have to be in fight ? 2 small ones have to be dead or similar

Greetings

• Official Post

It is not possible to capture tower under hide or invis effect.

Greetings

• then something is wrong. Had it happen 2-3x in last sw that our tower was captured without guards moving and no enemy nearby. Maybe also good old battleground lag not showing player?.

Either way, capturing outside range shouldnt be possible

Greetings

• It is not possible to capture tower under hide or invis effect.

Greetings

then something is wrong. Had it happen 2-3x in last sw that our tower was captured without guards moving and no enemy nearby. Maybe also good old battleground lag not showing player?.

Greetings

As far as I saw, an enemy was at max range behind a tower. maybe 250-300.

Either way, I suggest also to not letting the capture bar being progressed as long as all 3 guards are standing inactive without aggro. Siege war should be a fight mode and no hide & run (+ capture the "flag") xD

• then something is wrong. Had it happen 2-3x in last sw that our tower was captured without guards moving and no enemy nearby. Maybe also good old battleground lag not showing player?.

Greetings

As far as I saw, an enemy was at max range behind a tower. maybe 250-300.

Either way, I suggest also to not letting the capture bar being progressed as long as all 3 guards are standing inactive without aggro. Siege war should be a fight mode and no hide & run (+ capture the "flag") xD

Its most likely the same bug that even on offical server never was fixed and most likely overlooked because very low players played siege on this server (until recently). If it is the same bug still around its mostly comes to good timing with rouge -> click tower and insta hide (if fast enough guards will not take aggro). But its jsut a through on what could be the matter since i never tryed it out on this server or played pvp at all. But yeah should get fixed since its true that otherwhise its hide and seek xDDD

As Cruvor said it should only be possible to take towers if guards are dead, having them in fight wont solve it since people can just run in with a tank and use rouge hide again while tank goes away or (if possible on the server) use a immune food/skill to take over the tower.

• As far as I saw, an enemy was at max range behind a tower. maybe 250-300.

Its most likely the same bug that even on offical server never was fixed and most likely overlooked because very low players played siege on this server (until recently). If it is the same bug still around its mostly comes to good timing with rouge -> click tower and insta hide (if fast enough guards will not take aggro). But its jsut a through on what could be the matter since i never tryed it out on this server or played pvp at all. But yeah should get fixed since its true that otherwhise its hide and seek xDDD

As Cruvor said it should only be possible to take towers if guards are dead, having them in fight wont solve it since people can just run in with a tank and use rouge hide again while tank goes away or (if possible on the server) use a immune food/skill to take over the tower.

You dont need to click tower to capture it right now. You just need to stay nearby. But you can stay far away and capture