Talaghan [Patch 10.5.0.1000 & 11.0.0.1000]

• Hello,

I died in the red marked area and was born in the orange marked area. Isn't the distance between death and birth too great? I think a closer respawn location would be nice.

• Feedback to the latest Patchnotes:

PvP

• Fixed Arena of Darkness was starting regardless of number of players inside.

I can see why you did that change (waiting alone in AOD for other players) but it is problematic in multiple ways:

1. There is a bug that people cant enter because they are "in combat" even though they are not in combat or group. You can only select "hide" and cant rejoin in the battlefield interface. If 1 out of 5 gets this, arena cannot be started. I couldn´t play a single Arena of Darkness match since the last patch.

2. As a player who needs to do PvP for the robot, titles etc there is no other good option to obtain nero coins.

3. The way it was when only 2 or 3 people fought in AOD wasnt all that bad. It changed things up a bit and you sometimes got a 1v1 or 1v1v1 which is a whole other dynamic and makes it at least a little bit fun (tbf AOD is not a really fun place to be in if it wasnt for the coins)

My suggestion: change the required players to start the arena to 2 (or 3 if you dont want 1v1 in AOD).

Thank you :)

Mugiwaraffi

• Official Post

Hello

Further AoD pvp changes are already planned for next patch.

Greetings