Problem with leather class

• Hi

I have one big problem with leather class and stats

U release hoto with stats like from tikal who scout/rogue not use

Soon u release new ini (2-3 months) and stats from WB will be useless (GORGE ROFL new ini)

In game we dont have class who use only stats with DEX

We have class who use only STA STR WIS INT but no1 use only DEX

i know u wanna release BARD and now i wanna ask:

BARD will be a leather class who use 6x DEX ? or CLOTH who use 6x DEX(or INT ot something other)

i just wanna know bcs stats from HOTO (now) INFERNO WB(when new ini come) with DEX will be unnecessary and this situation is only with DEX

• Hey maybe you forget that only Leather classes was long time ago able to use 6x full custom attack stats on an item. Other Dps need to use x/stamina or red stats for that. So for me this is just fair now 😉

And for now, i think normal player dont go to change a full tier11/12/13 gear just becaurse of 1 stat.

I would rather with new content make str. Useless for leather classes like dex for chain classes. But step by step like they did with healers.So every body knows about that and is able to change his gear for that with enouth time. This would make dex usefull.😉

Greetings

• Hey maybe you forget that only Leather classes was long time ago able to use 6x full custom attack stats on an item. Other Dps need to use x/stamina or red stats for that. So for me this is just fair now 😉

And for now, i think normal player dont go to change a full tier11/12/13 gear just becaurse of 1 stat.

I would rather with new content make str. Useless for leather classes like dex for chain classes. But step by step like they did with healers.So every body knows about that and is able to change his gear for that with enouth time. This would make dex usefull.😉

Greetings

And who is paying for the runes? ^^ Healers could use the same runes like before, because you still need some HP as healer xD

but as leather class you need to change 2 runes in such a case. strictly against such change. (and leather melee classes would suffer most because they loose a lot of HP too)

• We do not plan to change any attribute distribution on classes currently.

The class Bard is planned to be a mixed combination of various equipment types depending on its subclass, rather than one main equipment.

Greetings

Really? Instead of using the new class and equalizing the number of leather classes with others, are you going to add classes for everyone? It's a joke for me, when I see more cloth connections, I will thank you for playing on such a dishonest server.

And the fact that a rogue is not stated full dex is a scandal. The hoto stats are worth nothing to me, just as the wb stats will be worth nothing when a new ini comes out. It's a scandal. The class should be adjusted and players should get info about that!!!

Dex for the rogue!

• Np then just get hp from str. 🤷🏻‍♂️ So you still have attack too on the runes 😉

???????

you get 0.2 HP for each str. Doesn't matter a tyrant rune and enigma rune are waste on leather

You was talken about an hp problem for melee, not me 😅 but i understand, maybe there is a way to find for that. Like to add an npc for such a time to trade those runes or something like that.

• Official Post

Really? Instead of using the new class and equalizing the number of leather classes with others, are you going to add classes for everyone? It's a joke for me, when I see more cloth connections, I will thank you for playing on such a dishonest server.

This is a general content addressing whole community, not part of the community, so please do not expect anything different from this project.

And the fact that a rogue is not stated full dex is a scandal. The hoto stats are worth nothing to me, just as the wb stats will be worth nothing when a new ini comes out. It's a scandal. The class should be adjusted and players should get info about that!!!

Dex for the rogue!

The attribute Dexterity is providing more than just physical attack to implied classes. A player may want whether to have more dodge rate or more physical attack however they wish by using different combination of stats in their items for example, or another class can use Dexterity on their items to have more dodge rate/accuracy according to their purpose. We do not plan to change the purpose of Dexterity and Strength for implied class group currently, but keep it totally be up to decision of the player.

Greetings

The attribute Dexterity is providing more than just physical attack to implied classes. A player may want whether to have more dodge rate or more physical attack however they wish by using different combination of stats in their items for example, or another class can use Dexterity on their items to have more dodge rate/accuracy according to their purpose. We do not plan to change the purpose of Dexterity and Strength for implied class group currently, but keep it totally be up to decision of the player.

Greetings

So you do not know this game, every rogue choose have as much patt as possible, only newbies make the mistake of full dex stats, I do not know any endgame rogue that stats differently than under patt.

This is a general content addressing whole community, not part of the community, so please do not expect anything different from this project.

I expect changes and equalizing possibilities on every gear, what is happening now is some kind of circus.

• Official Post

So you do not know this game, every rogue choose have as much patt as possible, only newbies make the mistake of full dex stats, I do not know any endgame rogue that stats differently than under patt.

I am well aware of what most of the community is doing, which is decided by themselves either.

I expect changes and equalizing possibilities on every gear, what is happening now is some kind of circus.

Your expectations about equalizing amount of possibilities on every equipment is not related with the Bard content.

Greetings

• So you do not know this game, every rogue choose have as much patt as possible, only newbies make the mistake of full dex stats, I do not know any endgame rogue that stats differently than under patt.

for rogue only, 4/2 is better than 3/3 for patt. And for 1 rogue class, 5/1 is even better because of class elite skills

I am well aware of what most of the community is doing, which is decided by themselves either.

I have never been so far from any statement as I am from this. Most of the changes you make look blind, the way you balance leaves a lot to be desired, and more.

Your expectations about equalizing amount of possibilities on every equipment is not related with the Bard content.

Greetings

I do not see any changes in this direction, perhaps the rogue do not sit so high in your structures and will not get, like cloth or chain, to play on other connections, even magic ones. My post on forum about disproportion in the number of classes has not even been commented on by you, for me it is a lack of professionalism.

for rogue only, 4/2 is better than 3/3 for patt. And for 1 rogue class, 5/1 is even better because of class elite skills

4/2 is the best rogue stat, but most stats 3 to 3 to be able to scout with a lot of patt, that's also idiotic for me. On chain eq I am the same as a warden or a warrior, I do not understand why leather requires a different stat for a scout and another for a rogue (I'm talking about maxing here), for me it is another absurdity.

And as for 5/1 for a single combination.... With the current style of balance, probably only a big madman would do eq for one combination.

With the current politics, rogue is a class with no future.

• its sad for me when i see someone who (i think) never payed this game and give answer like Byte...

some ppl want change bcs they think this will be upgrade for server and u answer no bcs no

soon new ini will be up u change healers what is the problem little change scout/rogue ?or just one of this class?

now scout have 1 patt from str and dex

what is the problem check on test server

1.2 patt from DEX and 0.8 from STR patt i think is almost the same but scout will use 6x dex not like now 3/3

or rogue

1.45 patt from dex and 1 from STR

u can check this on TEST server and give results this is not big problem i think

• I wouldn't support this idea. Revolution gives you more patt right now, but tyrant gives you a lot more HP. Leather still have way less HP than chain and as a rogue without tyrant you are always dead in my opinion.

In my opinion it's ok as it is now. Lowest stat can be from worldboss if you stat 3/3

• For rofl with golden gear yes. But rofl is designed for gorge gear. With that and your suggestions, how much HP left for rogues? 400-500k? You make new Equipment always for next content

• In my opinion, when a new Instance with better equipment comes in, the ratio of dexterity to physical attack for rogue and scout should be changed from 1.3 to 1.8 attack. Most of the dex / dex stats are practically useless right now. And the prices for stats with dexterity are practically worth nothing

• Talking from an outside point of view (im not leather xD) both things have good and bad sides.

Going full dex:

Good points:

- Economy: Pain would cost less and the most important thing, dex stats will finally worth something.

- Game design: Leathers are a constant "pain in the ass" (don't hate me :* ) in terms of loot. New inis like hoto or world boss have useless stats for them. And you need Leathers to clean them, every year is being harder to convince them to join xD.

Issues:

- Balance: It will require a balance in terms of numbers, make dex higher and str 0 like chains and cloths. Well guess this is a Byte thing and as long as final patt is the same...

- Time: As healers, it would require a buff transforming str into dex. It should be on for many months aswell as healers had.

- Runes: As some people said, runes change would be needed. Would be hard to do a npc to trade tyrant for dex rune for a few months?

- HP: It has been said, HP would be a problem without tyrant rune. It won't. Right now you have tyrant + dex/str transformation potion. With this change, would be no tyrant but dex/sta transformation potion. Would be exactly the same as cloth mdps users. Many many mdps are melee, and we survive, so this can't be an excuse. In any case, if a little bit of extra hp is required it's as simple as adding 10% passive HP buff to rogues, problem solved.

New ini is planned for next 4-6months. I think you couldn't change leathers to full dex when balance started because it started a month after the ini was released and many people had pieces done. I understand. I just don't understand what is the excuse to not do it now before new ini comes. You have enough time to prepare it and do it properly to fix all the problems marked above.

This is just a point of view from someone who is not a leather user. I think it is a necessary change for the game. Since tikal (in gorge was crazy) we had huge problems with pain users, killing each other to get stats while I still have 90 rofl deftness in chests from first months 🤣

Just think about it.

Regards, Madoxx.