Arkana quests

• So I have done all of the arkana quests and received the Arkana:Priest doll item. The person you turn in the arkana items says you have to do for both classes. So I then redid ALL of the arkana quests. This was a lot of work to do twice. So I have the Arkana:Priest and Arkana:Scout doll items. They don't do anything though. I'm not told to take to anyone. There's no new quest activated. So what am I missing? Did I waste all that time and effort to just get two dolls that don't do anything but take up inventory slots? I've checked google over and over and there's nothing about what to do once you've completed the arkana for both classes. Any information or insight is greatly appreciated. Thank you. Oh, no new skills were added to either class skills list.

• Thank you. I appreciate you taking the time to reply.

Ivora Kaminsk is the lady you hand items in to in Varanus class hall. She has nothing to say to me other than wanting a whole new set of everything for arkana. The guy next to her says I have already learned everything I can. The group in Varanus central plaza only give the option to accept all the quests all over again. I can't find anyone to turn in the two arkana dolls in to.

I do have a level 50 skill for both priest and scout but I got those from the skill person in heffner camp using old bags. I don't have any new level 50 skill after attaining both classes arkana.

So right now it's looking like this was a huge waste of time and effort to do all the arkana quests, twice, and all the sub quests to unlock certain areas for some of the quests.

• hello! If you have already received 50 level elite skills, that's all. There are some ways of receiving them in the game. So it's not important whish way you choose. Once having received them, other ways give you nothing.

What can I recommend you? You can have other classes for your character, so use these dolls to get 50 level elite skills for other classes.

• I do have a 3rd class which is a mage but I am not doing all these quests again, twice more. What a huge waste of time and effort. It's much faster to go to heffner camp and do the quests that give the old bags.

It'd also be nice if the game deleted quest items that you no longer need.

Anyway, I appreciate your help on this. Thank you. :)

• I do have a 3rd class which is a mage but I am not doing all these quests again, twice more. What a huge waste of time and effort. It's much faster to go to heffner camp and do the quests that give the old bags.

It'd also be nice if the game deleted quest items that you no longer need.

Anyway, I appreciate your help on this. Thank you. :)

If you have obtained the Elite skills thru Heffner, you cannot complete the old way of obtaining the Elite skills. You also miss out a bunch of quests for some Moa-weapons, but nothing really important.

Former Battle Nun (90/86) from (Original) server Isiltir, later known as Agenor.
    On Paradise: Amaron (Magical Wd/D)