ancient white gem quest

• Hi. I have the quest ancient white gem. You have to get the gravebug egg from the scarabs in kawak's tomb. I see the tiny little scarabs run around and the red dot on the mini map showing that these are what you're looking for. Problem is you can't click them. You can't attack them. Hovering your mouse over them does nothing. Walking over them does nothing. How are you supposed to get them to give up their egg if you can't interact with them in any way? I have tried abandoning and re-accepting the quest to see if there's a special item you need but that was a no. No special catching item. So anyone have any ideas on how to get the eggs from the tiny scarabs? Google shows nothing from my many searches. Thank you.

• The scarabs you are talking about are not for the quest. The necessaru scarabs are on the room with the second boss. You need to complete an event with the green scarab to enter this room. Just kill all the trash in the ally from the first boss to the second one, the green scarab becomes red, kill it and the door to the second boss opens.