Talomo's memory - memory of the arkana quest

• I have killed Talomo 20-30 times? More times than I can remember. Players, google websites and a dev all say same thing. Difficulty matters, play in a group, and use as much drop rate bonus as you can. Well, I have played it on easy, normal, and hard. I have played it solo and in a group. I have played it with up to 200% drop rate bonus. Not getting the memory drop. I do get the Talomo item that you right click for a quest, each and every time. I have completed that quest already so not sure why it's stuck on dropping that instead of the memory. Anyway, people are telling me not to do this quest as it is very old and probably doesn't work anymore. So I am here to see what others might have to add to this. Is there something you have to do other than just beat him? It has become beyond not fun doing that instance over and over. Thanks. I appreciate any input.

• Thanks for the response. I have no uncompleted quests at all for that map. I have done them all already. I only need the memory drop for Talomo to finish the memory of the arkana quest. I will try to use a better drop bonus but I think the best I can do is about 300%. I will just have to keep on trying. Thanks

• Thanks for the response. I have no uncompleted quests at all for that map. I have done them all already. I only need the memory drop for Talomo to finish the memory of the arkana quest. I will try to use a better drop bonus but I think the best I can do is about 300%. I will just have to keep on trying. Thanks

What drop stuff are you using ?

Birthday muffin gives 125% and is relativly easy obtainable from the merchant for mirror shards . + in atlas is a npc that gives you 100% extra for 2 hours .

Just some ideas

Greatings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited once, last by Cruvor ().