Cenedrils

• Hello

When the cenedril is level 100, we no longer need hearts unless the level will increase in the future. I propose to make an exchange of these hearts for others of the same element.

• Hey Arcadians,

I'm not sure if this belongs in this thread, but because of the new changes I thought, I'll suggest something about the new Cenedrils. First of all, I would like to emphasize that the combination is really great and all buff combinations meet the player's wishes. Surely most will move to 100 for their class with their hearts. However, all this is of no use without the necessary materials. Especially from my guild in the last 2 weeks people have pulled their Cenedrils to 100 (me included). It wasn't cheap and cost quite a lot of charges. However, the problem have probably all the players on the server, which is really annoying. Therefore, I would suggest a new Item Shop item. How about a reset card of the Cenedril materials for an X-value of diamonds and thus, for example, you get 70% of the materials back. The value can be adjusted according to the ideas, but I think with such an item the community would be very satisfied and you are not so much annoyed for the wasted materials.

Greetings Ryzek:)

• Hey Arcadians,

I'm not sure if this belongs in this thread, but because of the new changes I thought, I'll suggest something about the new Cenedrils. First of all, I would like to emphasize that the combination is really great and all buff combinations meet the player's wishes. Surely most will move to 100 for their class with their hearts. However, all this is of no use without the necessary materials. Especially from my guild in the last 2 weeks people have pulled their Cenedrils to 100 (me included). It wasn't cheap and cost quite a lot of charges. However, the problem have probably all the players on the server, which is really annoying. Therefore, I would suggest a new Item Shop item. How about a reset card of the Cenedril materials for an X-value of diamonds and thus, for example, you get 70% of the materials back. The value can be adjusted according to the ideas, but I think with such an item the community would be very satisfied and you are not so much annoyed for the wasted materials.

Tbh: If I think about player in low- / mid-content, they need the diamond income of their daily mirror world farm. This would be a little break in their income and would be like an item which gives you 70% of dirty stones back for a weapon.

I am for myself against such an item, because nobody is forced to do something / leveling new cenedrils. In my mind it is for players maximum their character, because some player couldn't do anything more to upgrade their character and this shouldn't be too easy

• Hey Arcadians,

Great idea ! Would be very helpful, even if it's only 50%.

• Is there any chance to get usefull Cenderil Combination and Buff for Tanks? :)

At the moment most combinations that give a buff are not usefull to the cenderils main attribute(s) .. :(

Maybe think about an aggrobuff for the combination of some "green" cenedrils?

• Is there any chance to get usefull Cenderil Combination and Buff for Tanks?

Onid and Ardes are best in slot for tanks. Change my mind :)

Yes absolutley. But now Pdd, Mdd and Heals have the possibility to get 2 cenedrils with usfull stats AND a usefull permanent Buff. I just want to cry a little bit abou the world is mean to poor tanks 8o

1. + x % Aggro or

2. - x% DMG taken or

3. + Resictanceagainst DMG from Monsters

would be nice :)

• 1. + x % Aggro or

2. - x% DMG taken or

3. + Resictanceagainst DMG from Monsters

If anything I would suggest +parry for two steadfast cenedrils combined, but I dont think even this is necessary. Everything else is just way too much. :/

Cheers! :thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• regarding new cendrils and hearts,

i agree with others where you could either sell/trade hearts for other hearts.

its not easy looking at a bunch of high lvl cenedrils that are useless and cant do anything with.

thank you.

Closed the thread.