Rogue set skills - feedback

• Today I came across the surprise that the lvl 60 set skill "Yawaka's Blessing" for rouge, and the lvl 80 set skill "Poisonous Torment" when nowhere specified, are two set skills that you cannot use at the same time, the frustration is that you spend time, you spend gold, and diamonds in some cases, and the truth is that every time the desire to continue playing is diminishing, I do not know what the gaming community will think, but it is not something that be logical, since if so at least I could specify it to be clear on what to spend the time, thank you.

8o

Changed the title of the thread from “useless skill sets” to “Rogue set skills - feedback”.
  • Surprise surprise.

There are many setskills that cannot be used together. For example (1 example only!) for knights you have 3 crit setskills with +aggro and can only use 1

• ...which originates from the fact that all those setskill were brought into the game at different times as buffed versions compared to the previous ones. Once you know that it should be quite understandable why ISS with the "same" functionality cannot be used at the same time.

To make this thread somewhat constructive: A solution might be to update all tooltips with a note what ISS cant be used together, currently obviously not all have this note.

Cheers! :thumbup:

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

Edited once, last by melodic ().