Event

• I think we should have PK mode, where people from whole server fights for their guild.
    We can maybe have sport event.
    -When I played Fiesta long time ago, We had 2 goals, GM spawned 1 big dummy, Each team had 2 tanks. Tanks aggroed the dummy to their goal and then DDs killed it.
    Thats my suggestions. =)

• We should have entire zone in pk mode, that would be really fun. Atm there is no real siege wars and its sad because some of the people enjoy this aspect of the game the most. They should start working towards making siege war more profitable in terms of rewards so people will actually start doing it.

So make siege war rewards better - give us something else then just badges of the trials(we can get them from pve on arcadia)! One idea would be to add HOS HARD currency(those crystals that drops from bosses) as reward or something like that.

• There was already PK Zone on Ystra Highlands and it was removed after month cause noone was visting this zone , if u wanna make something with PK better make it on whole world

• Waht about an exchange event:

You offer NPC that accept any random Item-Shop Item and gives Malatinas, Goblin, Siege War Badges, Mems, Proofs of Myth etc. or any other IS Item in exchange.

• Random item shop item isnt good XD cause everyone would buy Exp Potion for 3 Dias :V

• Well i have no real idea how to manage this perfectly, its thought to spend already existing stuff rather than buy new stuff to exchange. but your right, that's a point, and i don't know how to make it a good deal for both sides.

Maybe the "random" item can change every hour, like the NPCs for Moas in Obsidian changed their desired monster Card requirements.
    So maybe you have 4-5 NPCs with different IS Item wishes, and that item is fix for one hour, then changes after an hour to another fix/random item, so you cannot buy simply exp potion, but have to fit the exact item you want.
    Not perfect, i know, but a better approach i think^^

Closed the thread.