Rocharox's Ultimate Guide to Champion (Not Really)

• Rocharox Ultimate guide to Champion (Not Really)

Hello there! Some people brough to my attention that Chapter V(vee) from Runes ofMagic presented us with 2 new classes: Champions and Warlocks.

Since some lunatics actually went throught the suffering of leveling up all over again, I feel it would be wise to shine some light on the two.

Well, what are we waiting for?? Let's do it!

Welcome to rocharox Ultimate guide do Champion.

So, you have been watching Game of Thrones and think dwarves are cool right? Well, in the following lines you will bask in the glory of the Champion class:

Not this one, the dwarf one.

Nop thatis a mushroom...
    Anyway...

Runes of Magic has had dwarves in the game since the begginings of chapter 1, but choose to only allow us to play with them at chapter Vee.
    Of course, all this time was needed to make the balance to the skills and create cool new animations for each class, right?? RIGHT??

Wrong! Scream in despair as your champion gains the form of actually in-game mobs for an animation as he uses his skills... Talk about lazynes..

RoM developer hard at work

But thismakes the toon more interesting! Your inner 8 year old will rationalize
    Sorry to disapoint, but all it does is making you look like you stole one of HoS mobs.

As skills go, your champion will have access to a barrage of well-crafted destruction moves, such as kicking ankles and headbutting knees.

The gimmick here is the Runic form, a skill that gives you more skills and actually makes you a tank, by changing almost all your strenght into stamina and giving you aggro skills. If you are thinking the WoW Druid, you are not all that far from the truth.

For armor, you can use all the glory of chain armor! Why not plate? Cause RoM makes no sense!! Deal with it

Since dwarfs can't be scouts, their secondary class selection is way weaker than the other races, but theres still hope in some combos, let’s see them:

1 Champion / Mage -> Mommmy told me I could pick any class I wanted!
    2 Champion / Priest -> I NEED to be safe! WHAT IS THAT OVER THERE!! Oh, it's just a cat...
    3 Champion / Rogue -> I like to do damage!! Well, at least I think so...
    4 Champion / Warlock -> This way I can try both new classes!
    5 Champion / Warrior -> I have no idea what I'm doing...

As weapons go, feel the power on the tip of your fingers as your Mini Me devastates the battlefield with anything Melee, even the 2h axes those warrior jerks are so proud of.
    Here is a dwarf wearing lvl 93 epic armor and axe.

The basement dwellers who choose champs are categorized as follows:

End game enthusiasts
    Some people got their knights at 700k hp, tier 13 armor and +20 all gear. What more do you expect those guys to do? Roll an alt and do it all again! Enjoy the sight of quality end game raids while the tank is a very competent player augmented by the careful and well planned use of all the champion skills, all while watching adventure time.
    Tyrion: Stay close guys, Andoneo is the boss and he hits hard.
    The battle starts
    Knives: Amazing, I can go all out with my dps.
    ObamaCare: And he is not facing us, well done
    Tyrion: This is nothing friends, TO VICTORY
    Andoneo dies
    All: Yay... have my babies

Trying this class players
    Everything new is great! Nevertheless, when novelty goes, so goes the enthusiasm. These players suffer from the lack of motivation to gear up and mod their new little friend.

As a result, these champions end up tanking the floor, instead of mobs
    MikeBronzebeard: Let’s farm some TOSH TP!
    Everyone: Yes!
    MikeBronzebeard: Ok pull the little mobs
    GoldenBow: pulling
    MikeBronzebeard gets obliterated
    GoldenBow:OMG What is happening??!?
    The party wipes
    MikeBronzebeard: Oh, maybe I should bring some more stamina...
    Everyone: DUDE!!!!

Divine Order of Royal-Knight Squires
    Do you think the name is cool? Well, it all there is, as the Divine Order of Royal-Knight Squires, or DORKS for short, will annoy the He** out of you! DORKS are everywhere and on RoM they play champion! With constant question on how everything works, painful slow leveling, inability to use skills in a coherent sequence and questionable mod choices, the DORKS go all out trying to be good, only to fall flat on their faces... poor souls....

KWarNotOP: Ok gang, First boss is Jenny Giant, you ALL need to pay attention.
    PunchYourFace: Oh, boy, I got it!
    The battle starts
    PunchYourFace: Where do I stand again?
    PunchYourFace gets one shotted
    Pyroclasm: Dude, every single time...
    PunchYourFace: This boss is too bad, i think we need to bypass him. I got some wall hacks...
    Everyone: kick him!

So, if you love Game of Thrones and wanna tank but think Knight is too mainstream, Champion is the class for you!
    If you missed the other classes guides, they are all in the off-topic.
    http://eneu-board.arcadiarom.c…hp?page=Board&boardID=53&

Rocharox
    Insomnia Server

R 50/K 50
    SYNDICATE GUILD