DN discussion

• Hello world

i come here to talk about DN modifications,

its nice to add CD buff to party who cleared it, but lets talk about guys clean it "solo" with their chars.... is it possible to add IP access?

its still not allow us to try to clear DN and it's bothering...

• The problem is, that DN is too easy. Alot folks can solo (with alts) or duo it, and because of that in my opinion DN should be open all the time. The Buff-mechanic does not solve this issue properly

Greetings

• The problem is, that DN is too easy. Alot folks can solo (with alts) or duo it, and because of that in my opinion DN should be open all the time. The Buff-mechanic does not solve this issue properly

Greetings

wouldnt it solve your problem if the Debuff you get from Clearing would be account / IP bound and not only for the chars clearing it ?

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• I guess not, because this would still allow players to solo it with alts, which is what OP is talking about I believe.

Entrance would have to be IP restricted (unless whitelisted), not the debuff.

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• I guess not, because this would still allow players to solo it with alts, which is what OP is talking about I believe.

Entrance would have to be IP restricted (unless whitelisted), not the debuff.

Router reset -> new IP and IP restrictions can, if they are not done wisely and correctly, harm players, which did not anything. For example a player, who is getting a new IP every day from his provider, can have a DN ban, because in the last days, an other player with his same IP cleared DN :P

IP restrictions are not as easy as most ppl think. Think about a studen hall. 100 ppl out of 1000 students playing COA. 1 clears DN and all other 99 ppl suffer because of him? ;)

• DN is good now than before, low gear ppl can get easy stone and done ring quest easyl,even i do with rogue knight alone killing mobs and bosses longer time killing but DN is still open , not only 1 person close always so i am happy DN is change like this. thanks

• Router reset -> new IP and IP restrictions can, if they are not done wisely and correctly, harm players, which did not anything

If you reset your router after you cleared DN, you still have your debuff, so thats not an issue here.

So you only need to restrict how many chars may enter the same instance of DN and having 100 ppl from the same IP adress enter the same instance should not really be a problem, especially with whitelisting. ;)

Cheers!

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• I said the example with student hall because someone said here, that all accounts of the same IP should be banned for DN entrance. I know, that alt accounts should be on the same playernet account ;)

But I also know ppl and that rules are not always be kept by ppl ^^

DN buff, like it is now, is ok in my opinion

Closed the thread.