AuctionHouse Width

Approved the thread.

• This is a very nice and useful addon, and a good suggestion, when it comes to the Preview window.

However, I don't think it's very realistic for something as 'complex' as the auction house.

There's so many elements on the frame, so how do you decide what resizes along with the window, is it just the list of items or do the textboxes (filters, keyword, ..) resize along with it?

Also correct me if i'm wrong @Devs, but right now the auction house list is made out of "buttons", and when you scroll, the list does not really "scroll" but the buttons and their text just change to the next item.

So resizing in a normal way would not work out so well for this way of making a list because you would need to at least add the height of one button (You can see this when pressing the arrow buttons in the bottom-right, it will resize with the height of one button).

Life is an enigma, and all we can do is our best to figure out what it means.

Changed the title of the thread from “AuctionHouse With” to “AuctionHouse Width”.

Closed the thread.