Pet Metamorphosis Elixir - New Skins

• Official Post

Hello Arcadians,

We are looking for new Pet Metamorphosis Elixir skins that do not exist so far.
    If you have a nice idea to be added as a skin, let us know by replying to this thread with its name and ID.
    All ideas and suggestions are welcome!

• How about Grox’s player model :D

As a matter of fact, would be pretty cool to have the player model of all team members!

Can’t give IDs for those sadly :)

Some more options:

Life is an enigma, and all we can do is our best to figure out what it means.

Edited once, last by Amzi ().

• How about Grox’s player model :D

As a matter of fact, would be pretty cool to have the player model of all team members!

Can’t give IDs for those sadly :)

What about a pet with same dress, appearance and race as the owner, is that even possible? A little copy of us? :/

• What about a pet with same dress, appearance and race as the owner, is that even possible? A little copy of us? :/

Haha that I imagine funny... "That´s me and this is my little androo..." sounds like something else, but it´s funny I think.

A member of my guild wishes so much for the "White Caves Rabbit". I know it has Water as Element, but i don´t know the ID. Does anyone know the ID?

• A member of my guild wishes so much for the "White Caves Rabbit". I know it has Water as Element, but i don´t know the ID. Does anyone know the ID?

101925 :)

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Heyo ,

I have 2 suggestions/wishes for new Pet Metamorphosis Skins.

1. Cat Skin (ID´s 100186 /102754)

2. Fairy Cotton Sheep ( ID 241759)

Greetings :)

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Hi,

I'd love to see the following transformations added:

1. Freud Splinter (Dalanis white rat) ID 114613

2. Giant Sewer Rat ID 109547

The white one would be by far the coolest, but in case that there are problems with moving animations (it stands on its hind legs) the other would do just fine.

Can't decide yet, but I'll either name it Aka or Nyex :/

Greetings

• Panda Hero - 109965
    Panda - 109923
    PAMMEE - 103790
    Androlier - 102386
    Mantarick - 102444

Sydaphex - 102446

Test Subject No. 374 - 105382

Goat - 129263

The goat is the most important of all.

• Hi !

Is it possible to reduce the scale of the Zhargos pet metamorphosis?

The pet become really too big and most of the time when I want to talk to a npc or took something on the ground I click on the pet... So it's a bit annoying.

Thanks !