Lag reduction

• Hello playernet

I do not know exactly the reasons, for this I can only assume, for this give your assessment of what is happening.

After the last patch, just awful lags went to almost all of our players, even on very strong computers with 2080 Ti video cards, before such players did not know what lags.
    With the latest patches, graphic changes were made in the form of sets of equipment icons on each item, I can assume that it is because of them, for some players on weak PC the game freezes when hovering over such an item.
    On other forums of other servers they wrote that the game is not designed for strong graphic changes and this will inevitably lead to lags and critical errors since no one will redo the game engine, I don’t know if it is or not, it’s better if the administration gives its assessment, I can only say that the lags are just awful and it becomes impossible to play, and in front of a new dungeon.
    Of course, I used to have lags in the gorge before, but this has never happened before, on certain bosses there were hangs but not the same as now, now the game just completely hangs for 3, 5 10 or more seconds, and this is not only mine, but almost all the players in our guild, yesterday even in inferno there were lags in our second group.

I must also pay attention to 2 points in the gorge on 2 bosses and a penguin.
    On the second boss of the gorge, you can’t remove the visual effect of freezing in a circle, the lags begin exactly at the moment when the boss throws the freeze in a circle and, according to the idea, the effect should be removed in the "Hide monster effects" settings but this does not happen, it’s probably a bug, I’m proposing and please add the ability to hide this effect in the settings too.

And the second problem is a penguin in the gorge, there are no problems with the penguins themselves, but the number of mobs is just awful, there are too many small penguins, many hang and some players have a critical error, for example, our tank has a critical error on the penguin almost every time, and it davolno strong PC.
    Therefore, I make a proposal to reduce the number of mobs by 3 times, you can add HP to them, but the main thing is to reduce their number, and I ask you to never make a similar number of mobs in a new dungeon like a penguin, otherwise problems are inevitable.

And my third suggestion is to reduce lags, earlier on the now closed Russian server there was a world boss flower, all the players who were nearby received DL, you can imagine what was there, the lags were already at the entrance to the location where he was). The players who killed him find an excellent way to completely get rid of lags, they made a model that completely removed all the players, made them invisible and the lags disappeared, so I ask you to make this option possible in the client’s settings “Hide other players completely” this will help players who very strong lags and will help a lot on boss events and GM events.

Thank you for attention

Closed the thread.

Approved the thread.