Druid/Warden Main Hand

• Hello! Am thinking Of making a healer since my guild and others need a healer quite often than not but am stuck between

what weapon I should use. A T11 with stats or a T15 dirty would work better for heals.

Thank you.

• Hey Olia!

Honestly it does not really matter as heal which one you chose, you can just play with what you prefer yourself.

Nowadays the effectivity of heals is not defined by their healed amount but more by the timing, since gear and bufffood allow you to deal way higher heals than nescessary and just any heal at the correct time decides on alive or dead.

In other words, noone dies from too low heals, but from too slow heals. ;)

This being said, I would always prefer a statted weapon over a tiered one, because those extra stats may give you the small amout of sustainability needed to survive some situations and a living healer always is more reliable than a dead one... :D

But if you are after those extra high green numbers, feel free to play with a statted weapon, practicly it won't make much difference.

Cheers!

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• Thank you very much for your replies.

Will do. A T11 stated since you guys been around and know more.

Just don't kill me on Stat prices. lol

No, weapons need to be made t14-t15 dirty stones.

If the boss kills the stat on weapons, it will not help you.

The doctor’s parameters are almost the same as the tank’s, the doctor doesn’t make any stats on the weapon, he doesn’t die anyway, but the healing will be less, magic damage affects the healing very much.

You are more careful about asking advice, they can advise that then everything will need to be redone, some noobs sharpen scout and robber strength)))), and they make level 58 garbage dagger in their left hand, assuming that there will be more damage)))), for they are sad to watch, seemingly imprisoned but noobs.

Think better with your own head and see how others are dressed, almost all the doctors on the server make the T14 weapon dirty stones, most importantly put the runes in the weapon at a speed of level 13.

• I can't tell if you are trolling or if you are actually that ignorant and arrogant at the same time, but in any way is your comment not worth argueing with...:rolleyes:

Olia, as you can see, there are lots of different opinions about lots of different stuff on the server and somehow everyone gets to the point they want to reach in their own way. So, once again: play the game the way you prefer and with which you will have the most fun, since thats what its all about in the end. ;)

Cheers!

• I can't tell if you are trolling or if you are actually that ignorant and arrogant at the same time, but in any way is your comment not worth argueing with...:rolleyes:

Olia, as you can see, there are lots of different opinions about lots of different stuff on the server and somehow everyone gets to the point they want to reach in their own way. So, once again: play the game the way you prefer and with which you will have the most fun, since thats what its all about in the end. ;)

Cheers!

Don't care about his words. This man talking that scouts who statted strength they're stupid, okay let's see damage at Gorge 1-3 bosses and DPS from 3rd boss gorge! Captain + Miezee (3 dex-dex + 3 str-str) VS Rirka, Eneler, Fighter and Jeen who statted scout in full dex.
    So I think that his advices is incorrect ^^
    What about heal weapon 11(statted) vs 14(dirty) heal will get about +50k to recovery with dirty tiers but if u statted ur weapon its about +20-30k hp unbuffed! But you're right we have different opinions and only you should choice how to make your gear^^

Best wishes,
    Knight

• Melodic Don’t be nervous, I’m just saying as is, you yourself know that healing will be more if the weapon is higher than the level. I understand why you say that it is better to heal the weapon, his parameters will be higher but not significantly, he will have 1,000,000 HP or 1,050,000 does not matter, the mobs will not kill him anyway and the boss will kill him anyway.

Knight Does your screenshot seem to have 0% DPS))? Of course you’ll start to say that you are a support, but when you go as DPS you didn’t have much more, and your campaigns as a tank are absolutely epic so that no one wants to go with you when you play a tank).
    There is nothing to be proud of when you cite other players as an example and not yourself. 1 and 2 the boss in the giants is not an indicator at all, they are tactical and what kind of DPS can be talked about here. And to give only successful screenshots as an example is strange, I have such screenshots too
    1 boss for long-range attacks, of course, that scout on it can be the first, 2 boss also scout can be the first if other players do more events, 3 boss and even more so scout can be the first, this happens very often with us. But what about other bosses or the whole dungeon?), In the first place there will still be champions and a warriormage
    You like to upload screenshots that are successful for you, then I’ll post them), and here I have a scout outfit that’s not at all completed, I’m doing the champion now
    In any case, if other scouts would make the equipment dexterous, then DPS would give more, we checked and tested, there is no point in arguing lul, there will be little physical attack but damage will be greater thanks to dexterity, especially for the robber, he has all the skills attached to dexterity

• Thank you both for your input. Both points of view have correctness and merit,

so I'll flip a coin and whatever comes out. lol

I'm not hard core nor an end gamer so I might get away with a few mistakes here and there. :)

No offence to anyone intended.

Thank you again.

• Eneler:

I would repeat myself, but since you seem to take this quite serious, I now know that you are not trolling, so cross out that part.

As you said that you understood my point, I guess I don't need to explain me any further, although I think you did miss that part about "too much/high heal" - nevertheless I have to correct you in one aspect:

Heals ARE able to survive bosses in Gorge and at Aldo, thats a simple fact.

Apart from that the original topic seems to be solved and I would suggest to end any discussion here at this point, because all that juvenile "i-am-the-better-dps"-stuff truly is in the wrong place here.

Cheers!:thumbup:

• Well, it comes down to a matter of taste. Of course 50k hp are not much, but the little bit more healing you get from tiering your weapon isn't either.

I myself like to tier my weapons on any class, but saying either way is the absolute way to go is bs.

Anyway, a high tier curse rune and of course the right timing is far more important to be a good healer. Pick whatever you like better.

OFFTOPIC:

No, using only dexstats on any class, especially rogue who has even less patk than a scout, is utterly useless. The dex multipliers equal a minimal amount of damage and are negligible . Let's say your skill has a 0.3 dex modifier and you have 150k dex. That's a mere 45k damage increase. Literally nothing. There is no playerdex vs bossdex calculation like back in the raksha temple times anymore. The only thing that your stats have to provide in order to maximize your dps is patk and you get the most of it by using dex AND strenght stats.

Gorge bosses have a very high defense and especially leather classes thirst for every point of patk that they can get.

Please don't take this as a offense. Everybody can customize their gear to their liking. But stating that you should not use strenght as a leather class is outright wrong and I don't want new players to get confused.

• First: I myself like to tier all my weapons too. More healoutput is more healouput. I don't need more hp, if I don't die or need to tank as a heal

Second Eneler: The scout skills does not even have any dex multi... There are so many bugs in scout damage calculation since several years (i played as a scout on another server a very long time ;) ) and i can tell all, that you do the same damage with 0 dex but same patk like a 300k dex and 1kk patk scout.

Like Serenade said, only rogues has a multi on dex in skills, but this values are absolut values and will be added after damage calculation. E.g. if you do exactly 5kk damage hit with a skill with 0.3 dex multi and 150k dex, you do exactly 5.045.000 damage with that hit because of the dex multi. But scouts does not have any of those skills and patk is even more worth on rogues. Scrutinizer screens are meaningless, because everyone could do a scout support group and push the damage. For all players: Read your skills, test your skills.

Hint from me: In the scout damage calculation there is also the pure weapon damage of your ranged weapon included ;)

(After class balancing patch, there is a lot to do for me/everyone to find out the probably new damage formula)

Kind regards