COE items for accessory -

HOS HM runes:
    Survival Rune Fragment - 243898
    Survival Rune - 243897

Then maybe
    Daily Quest Ticket - 202434
    Random Attribute Extraction Stone - 241090

100 Arcane Transmutor Charges - 202930

• Mementos + Badge of the Trail its enough in promo (we are talking about new stuffs), Dont destroy the economy and fun of game.
    Too easy way to get improve own self it's not good for server and community.

• Official Post

Mementos + Badge of the Trail its enough in promo (we are talking about new stuffs), Dont destroy the economy and fun of game.
    Too easy way to get improve own self it's not good for server and community.

If we put all of the in game currencies into the item shop then there will be nothing for players to go and do.

Mementos are the easiest currency to get in the game and it is easier to get badges of trial from siege war changes on top of the Mem -> badge event NPC.

• I think we need some items back in the promotion for a good price:

241090 Random Attribute Extraction Stone

202903 Transport Rune (99 Package)

202434 Daily Quest Ticket

Friendly Regards

• 449 for 10x abl without ruby bonus in the promo

normal price 535 + 60 ruby( 2d/1r) = 415 diamonds

dayliecards 12dia each, a few weeks ago for 9 or 6 dia each.. is there a reason for the new prices?

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• Official Post

449 for 10x abl without ruby bonus in the promo

normal price 535 + 60 ruby( 2d/1r) = 415 diamonds

dayliecards 12dia each, a few weeks ago for 9 or 6 dia each.. is there a reason for the new prices?

The promotion prices will not always be the same. Prices may or may not be different during a certain event or holiday.

ie.
    The Daily quest tickets were 6 diamonds(10 pack @60 diamonds) during the Tikal / Lv cap increase release if I am not mistaken.

• In my opinion, should be a promo cheaper to stimulate customer to purchase.

ps. exp Gem isnt in the offer

• 241090 Random Attribute Extraction Stone

207328 Guildrunes

207592 Colored Snowflakemount

201926 Great Gingerbread

207149 Big Purify Packet

• Not an item suggestion, but still an item shop suggestion:

1. Decide a clear percentage for weekend promos (like 40 or 50% on every item). That will make some items more expansive then now and others cheaper than now, but it makes clear what you save in offers. You don't even need to decide a fixed percentage for every promotion, but for one promotion, each item should have the same percentage. You could even use this to advertise the promotion as X% promotion.

2. Adjust the ruby bonus for normal prices so every item gives nearly the same number rubys for each diamond. For example at the moment if you buy 10 charges for the transmutor you get 1 ruby for 3 diamonds, but if you buy 100 charges you have to pay 6 diamonds for 1 ruby. Since we need a lot of rubys due to the high prices für perfect plussing stones, we should get the same rubys per diamond regardless of what we buy.
    This would also allow, for example, special promotions like "no less diamonds, but 100% more rubys" without getting laughed at, because other items out of promo give way more rubys.

• Random Attribute Extraction Stone x10
    • 100 Arcane Transmutor Charge
    • Purified Fusion Stone Package
    • Big Purified Package
    • Advanced Bind Lifter x10
    • Perfect Plus Stones LVL102 for Weapons, Armor, Accessory
  • Id like to see the higher lvl rare mats in but on a perm basis like

208046- Sea Crystal Sand Material packages
    208066- Moon Grass Bundle Material packages

• when we already discuss suggestions made: don't add the crafting mats mentioned in post 48, you can get enough of them when planting or for honour points(you can farm those with drill ground reset ticket)

suggestion for shop: pet talent charms, the experience once already got added

Cut portion directed to deleted post
    ~Thor

• Could need some

• Random Attribute Extraction Stone x10
    • Big Purified Package

Would also be nice to have some pvp protection on sale. they are not on the regular shop ;(
    yeah i know they are useless on pve server .... but i want them anyway. 8o

• Equipment Sealing Devices
    • Equipment Unsealing Devices
  • As for the Sealing Devices I will certainly think of it, so watch out....

Thanks, will keep my eyes open that i don't miss the offer.

Pet Talent Charms were in Happy Hour on friday, and i was very disappointed about the sales....so if you guys want them...you need to buy them when they show up :)

I am one of those people who pile up a big stock of items that you always need and use when they are on sale,
    but the problem with those pet talent charms is that you usually don't need them ... until you are lucky and find a
    golden pet egg that has the correct element and a low level. Yes, i haven't bought them when they was on offer
    the last times since i had no golden pet egg or the hope to find a matching pet soon. Last week i finally was lucky
    and found a holy fire pet which is low level, but now i can't use or level it because there are no pet talent charms.
    If you bring them again in an offer i am happy to buy enough to maximize my holy fire pet and i will put enough for
    another pet into my bank.

• Hello Angus,
    as one who wished for the pet talent charms I could not be online Friday evening so I only see now that they were in Shop. Can you put therem in normal weekend promo or the same promo as the pet experience charms so you have more time to get them? I would buy at least 300-400 since I level a lot of pets to merge them with my main pet afterwards.

• Watch out for Happy Hour Offer

Happy Hour like this?

Happy Hour >

normal Price> dont let me lie, but isnt the normal Price 300% cheaper?

and yeah i know iam annoying but sometimes i think "what the itemshop manager is thinking about"

normally a promotion is there to raising costumer awareness and generating sales, but maybe i misunderstand the marketing here.. :(

• because the banksite with all my itemshop bufffood is nearly empty
    i would be happy about the magician food bundle containing:
    Aged Realgar Wine
    Egg Rice Dumplings
    Everlasting Love Spice Juice
    Featured Cuisine Delicacy

also i could need some:
    Little Magic Biscuit
    Advanced Bind Lifter