Paradise Item Shop Suggestions

• I'm still finding my way, so most of my requests are unreasonable. I'd like these, though:

- a title that gives 15% additional speed to everything (running, mount). Was super slow when I first started!!
    - a ticket so you can "buy" a "race stone" to change race, eg, I'd like to try a knight priest one day on my main, but I'm a warden. It's a permanent stone to change between all races, a simple interface to select, or, add to the housekeeper menu.
    - an instant +20 gem as I really don't like the plussing side of the game.

Sorry if these verge on the ridiculous :)

• - a ticket so you can "buy" a "race stone" to change race, eg, I'd like to try a knight priest one day on my main, but I'm a warden. It's a permanent stone to change between all races, a simple interface to select, or, add to the housekeeper menu.

You can change your race and gender in your player.net Account :)
    Race change costs 1k Dias, gender change 600 :)
    If you do it right you just have to change your race twice ;)
    EDIT: And you can also get a title that let´s you walk faster in HOTDL (Hall of the Demon lord)

• - Original Sin Essence ID: 207328
    - not obtainable Card ID: 771390
    - not obtainable Card ID: 771608

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• Cheers guys :)
    I would love to see some runes in this weekends promotion and some guild materials for example rubies and guild runes that were in a promotion a few weeks ago :)

Edit:

Guild Runes: 207328
    Guild Rubies: 207932

• Cheers guys
    I would love to see some runes in this weekends promotion and some guild materials for example rubies and guild runes that were in a promotion a few weeks ago

We want good skins (weapons and costumes) please !!

Thank you for Suggestions; but please take a moment to give us Item name or ID too when providing Suggestions in the Future.

You can find them here

See you :love:

• I just started using my bank box and notice there's other pages. Perhaps on a weekend special there could be permanent bank box spaces. Not sure if anyone uses them. My backpack's full of this cenedril stuff. Maybe it's a good idea for some.

• Official Post

I just started using my bank box and notice there's other pages. Perhaps on a weekend special there could be permanent bank box spaces. Not sure if anyone uses them. My backpack's full of this cenedril stuff. Maybe it's a good idea for some.

I do not believe there is such an item in existence for the permanent bank slots so you have to rent the bank pages for long period of times. If there are actual tickets for permanent bank slots and you can provide the ticket ID #'s then I can promise you they would find their way into the shop!

• With codes
    1. Pet experience charm x 100 (!!) 231885
    2. Permanent Destiny Ring 205019 (modified), or
    3. Relentless hunter (title) 530653

Suggestions (codes omitted due to amount - I'll get them if considered)
    1. XII-runes (all), or just the X runes
    2. Did the server have some level 80 packages at one point that were purchaseable? I was thinking of trying a magic class
    3. Bag of production runes x 10 (eg, 10 x 100)

And on my wish list which may never happen but is here anyway:
    1. Item set skill sets (either the items or the skills)
    2. Permanent bank spaces :))))
    3. Pet transformation potions (1. choose the skills you want, then 2. choose the type of pet) - rather than say, buy the cat, you can have the cat skills but as a very manly hawk, snake, or something else.

• It'd be nice to see set skill armors bags in the shop so people don't need to farm dungeons like zs, dl, wa, rt, tosh etc as it's very time consuming and hard to find parties willing to do some instances at those levels ( yes I know end gamers can solo them all most likely) but it's something I'd really enjoy seeing :)

• Official Post

I.

1. Non stacking items cannot be sold in a stack so these can only be sold 8 in a package
    2. This already exists - See Dalanis Nightmare Ring (Click to use) / There is no such thing as a permanent Destiny Ring in game
    3. Keep your eyes peeled for this one in the future.

II.

1. Last rune sale was ~ 2 weeks ago
    2. There are Lv 80 packages that you obtain normally from Lv 80 boost event. (on sale ~ 2 weeks ago)
    3. see I.1.

III.

1. Will think on it but would take away from something additional you can spend time doing & would lead to players reselling to other players at extreme prices after promo.

2. These currently do not exist
    3. No such item like this exist either but perhaps we can bring it up as a suggestion for some type of extensive pet system for the future

• UNIVERSAL POTION ID 202153

For a coming Weekendpromo, Happy Hour or permanent in IS would be nice to see

thanks in advance ^^

• Official Post

For next Happy Weekend or Promotion offer "Wing of Space" (ID 207395) please.

Thanks a lot :D

Item: Wing of Space

There was an announcement for the removal of this item from the item shop. It will not be returning to the item shop.

This item will not be sold in the item shop, it will remain as a GM event gift.
    Also note that this item does not work in PVP zones or custom content zones.