Patch 10.1.1.6000 - feedback

• I like the new changes and Feature, also the Runes and yes no one is forced to buy it - just nice to have.

The Title-System changes are also pretty nice. Maybe soon its possible to add all not owned custom-Titles so we can see which one is missing.

The German-Translation is wrong for the pet abilities. (for example: its shown as you get 600% crit but its only 600 critpoints)

Also the Raid-Rune is wrong translated, but i guess the an old mistake. (Raid = "Schlachtzug" and not "Schalchtzug")

Overall a nice Patch:thumbup:

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

Edited once, last by Nadaná ().

• Very good changes:
    -system of skills of pet
    - new tab with titles
    - raising the level of the title training
    -missions for dwarfs available to everyone
    -changes in the gorge (I think, I have not tested)
    Mixed feelings:
    - no information about changes in the loot in the gorge (mentioned in this thread)
    - furniture for coins
    Negative:
    - new level 13 runes - despite the fact that they do not give a large increase in statistics, they cost about 750k dias in the promotion(1 eq). Sufficiently to scare new players. If the publisher is already looking for money, the +30 would be better with introduced changes in the upgrade. Game economy (including microtransactions) comes down first to the availability of equipment and statistics available on the AH at prices accepted by players.

• Very good work. Applause ?

Only a few things:

- XIII runes are not necessary tbh

- hope you still discussing Loot (Stats)

Excited to see Gorge changes live!

Greetings

• About t13 runes, as you said they aren't doing much difference, then its not necessary to buy. I believe they have added those as just a further progression for people who want to spend their diamonds in such way imho.

I agree about transaction minority.

My primary reasons on why server is not active as much as back in days are:

- Lesser new player, higher grudge between others ( like kicking people from party because you don't like him even he does his job good > decreasing players play will)

- No demand because of no new players that can afford stuff, leads market to stop because supply won't arrive since noone will want to farm stuff for nothing > will reduce activity by that way

- Impossible high-end instance for random runs, so a new player has no chance to even see beyond of gorge b1 if he isn't in one of the big guilds > discouraging new players

the world chico, and everything in it.

• New player will not be interested in how much these runes actually give. Only he will say that this is another p2w server and will leave the game. Most players on Paradise have already dealt with this game before with another GF publisher. And he is known for his bugs, microtransactions. Nobody will look at it favorably. Runes of magic is an old game, new titles come out and most of the players here are veterans. Raising the microtransactions bar will only have a more negative effect on everything.

• A big thank you to the team.

The implementation of some suggestions from this thread is great, thanks again.

I think the other changes like title level 5 and the new pet abilities are great.

All in all a great patch :)

• New player will not be interested in how much these runes actually give. Only he will say that this is another p2w server and will leave the game. Most players on Paradise have already dealt with this game before with another GF publisher. And he is known for his bugs, microtransactions. Nobody will look at it favorably. Runes of magic is an old game, new titles come out and most of the players here are veterans. Raising the microtransactions bar will only have a more negative effect on everything.

first of all you cant even compare Arcadia with any other Servers, because no of them take care about players like playernet is doing and thats a fact. The next thing is no one is forced to make t13 runes ot t15/16 weapons its always up to the player.

We have so many new Players here and i guess the of most them are enjoying it - just my subjective experience from talking with players.

What about you come online and help us to gather information about custom cards "how to get it" &) i know you have a lot

• You misunderstand me. I do not compare the server to others. But new players will not have scruples.:)

62 cards and and you think I remember what I was doing a year ago?8o

For now, I will not ruin your fun with my English with google translate.Event just started.Sorry for offtop.

• You misunderstand me. I do not compare the server to others. But new players will not have scruples.:)

62 cards and and you think I remember what I was doing a year ago?8o

For now, I will not ruin your fun with my English with google translate.Event just started.Sorry for offtop.

Oh sorry then, then i missunderstood you. New Players see better support, better server and a publisher who cares about player - thats the feedback i got from new players.

Iam sure you remember, if you see the Events and you would have something to do:P

See ya ingame &)

• First boss in Gorge freezes at 20% and cannot be finished.

they already working on it. we have to be patience i guess

Closed the thread.