Is there an actual game guide for arcadia?

• been playing for 2 weeks now and still can't figure out what to do. with 105k patt s/wrdn/104/104…. I seem to be clueless to what my goal is. what runs can I do with my current stats and is the a currency to exchange for stats. I've been buying stats off the AH but I want to save my diamonds for the item shop to pimp my gear. can someone give me a break down plse?(

• Hi Neostar,

try to find a Guild and ask in the global(worldchat) for some random runs.

There is a lot to do in the Game and it rlly depends in what kind of player you are and how you like to play.

Some Players prefer to do Events, Quests or hunting Titles and others are only there to run Instance - its rlly different what ppl like.

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• yea I tried looking for a guild....no Luck there, so I settled with a solo players guild... cuz you know, being lonely blows lol. either I've tried at the wrong time or guilds aren't looking for newbs. i'll keep trying I suppose, thanks for the reply :)

• Hey Neo,

I am new to this server as well, but not new to the game itself. I started over in Arcadia with two buddies from an old RoM Guild - we'd be happy to help out and give you some pointers. It is no big guild, but hey - nothing beats killing bosses when you're understaffed ^^

Just send me a pm or whisper in game to "Emalaith"

Cheers

Closed the thread.