Patch 10.1.0.1000 - feedback

• It is not. You positioning is totally crap therefore you get the freeze. We do not get the freeze at all. You just need to know where you stand (take care on the bubbles on the floor)

I must be running a diferent instance O.o

• LOL +1 to Mado

The freeze is indeed random, and def not once per 30 s LOL, its easy to see if freeze is due to poor positioning or from boss, sadly it is often from boss, I still think the boss is simply annoying and brings 0 value with those adds every 10%, have them 70/30% and that's it - will work same, strat check is done, but don't need to do it so many times.

Devs - please consider removing some annoying things, it will make ppl more willing to run, less slow which does not change anything but annoys, less stuns, less crap stats, more good stats, more shards, higher chance to get good weapons not those 1h axes x10 no one uses >< IMHO, you want to make ini enjoyable to run, and not annoying grinding fest for several hours that feels like 2nd work after your main one... I like challenge, but not to that extreme :)

• nah its not true we had good positioning and no freeze was caused by other teammates we were freezed by the boss^^ and this 30 sec cd for freeze from boss is bullshit is totaly random^^

i guess my formulation wasnt really clear enough - i didnt say anything about a 30sec cd, i said "about 30sec", as u might have noticed the whole part there was about statistics and there are indeed some delays of more than 60sec from freeze to freeze and some delays below 20sec, all in all my impression is "about 30sec per freeze" - i hope that cleared things up

YES that means there IS the posibillity for 3 healers to be frozen at the same time, but not for more than very few seconds, in which every tank should be able to survive by himself - BUT the chances for 3 designated ppl out of 12 being frozen one after another with a delay of less than 20sec each and not a higher delay...well...do the math urselves oO

and even IF that is too risky for u, with a 4th (backup) heal there really shouldnt be any problems - we "take the risk" and always go with only 3 heal, sometimes even just with 2 heal + 1 alt for backup, since we rarely run with a full raid.

additionally ur positioning (at least sometimes) isnt really that good, take alone the run u posted on YouTube, 2 healers get frozen by a melee (who was called), after they follow the tank who runs in the opposite direction...putting two heals DIRECTLY next to each other in that bossfight cant be the wisest decision, so im not surpised, that u say u need so many heals there and complain about that boss.

....and again, no offense, just talking facts here in perspective to the topic and REASONABLE balancing. ;)

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

Edited once, last by melodic ().

Closed the thread.