Champion/warrior improvment

• Recently I've try this class combo as tank and it's a great combo, but it have a big issue.... All skills are rage based... So it's hard to tank anything... It would be great if 1 of the elites of this combo can change the slash of warrior side to use HP % and not rage. Just like the 15 elite of the warrior /champion, <<WILD SLASH>>
    This change will make this combo a lot more easy to play...

• There are already lots of things that help u build up rage, like the Lv62 Warrior Aoth cape, it gives u 100 rage on use - or the Lv11 alchemy potion, does the same - or the Lv67 champion setskill from Sardo, also does the same
    In addition u have the secondary warriorskill that generates 20 rage, which might not be as useful as the others...and i believe i still have forgotten something :D

You can use one of these things before the (boss-)fight starts and u will still have enough rage left when u first hit on the boss, so i believe there is no need to change any skills for this combination.

my regards ;)

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• Ur right Melodic, they are a few more rage things that can be pop out, but i want this combo to be even better, it have all the things nedded to be a great tank... just misses at least a skill that dont need rage.
    And in my mind is just pulling and hold the mobs, without having in mind to pop something out (pots, iSS...)
    And the only thing that a tank can build is a lot of HP... so why not add a change in better??
    Why should w/ch have that chance (a lot of w/ch elites swich the use of rage in % of HP)and not the ch/w if they both combos use "rage" as base of the skills???

• The class is totaly playable and at the current moment ultra strong in defensive skills.
    I dont see the point in making another OP tank class wich is way to easy to play. Its runes, the requirements in skill are allready .. not the highest. So i totaly dissagree!

cya, vee

"Vater, vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun!"
    Lukas Evangelium 23:34

• C/w is already a decent tank just everyone is spoiled with how easy it is to tank as c/r imo.
    I have tanked Inferno with this class and it is pretty easy to manage your rage if you take the time to learn.
    Not to mention how op the 49% hp shield is when you can absorb hits from endboss inferno on top of having massive pdef lol

For rage you have
    1. rage cape
    2. energy restore (iss)
    3. energy supply (iss)
    4. universal potion
    5. rage potion OR experimental dwarven ale (new coin pot we got with last patch)

If you want an easier tank class then just play c/r like most everyone else does (or c/k if your c/r equipment aint quite up to par.)
    Also w/ch was suppose to be a sustain dps. I dont think it would work out too great for a kamikaze tank with skills consuming health

• Official Post

We do not plan to remove any consumption from this class combo, however have different plans for it which will be applied along with class balance patch soon.

Greetings

Closed the thread.