Hidden Title guide

• Does anyone know if a guide exists for getting the hidden titles that appear under the Challenge category? It would basically be a guide that tells you how to get any titles that aren’t shown anywhere in your title screen. The requirements for getting these titles aren’t shown or written in the title menu either so you’ll only get a hidden title if you happen to randomly fulfill the requirements for getting it. A good example would be the 5 titles you can get for killing the Beruda Lize rare monster at different levels on your character but they are the titles that most players probably already know about.

If anyone knows a good guide for this, maybe they can post it here. I searched for hours on google but I couldn’t find very much information about this. Or perhaps we can just create a guide if players reply to this forum post as time goes on. So below I will just list every title that I know about so far and how to get them. And maybe others will reply later with some of their knowledge on these kinds of titles too.

I feel like this could be a good guide for any new players to the game since it’s easy to miss getting some of these hidden titles forever if anyone doesn’t know what the character level limit is for getting them. It should also just be mentioned that some hidden titles might have no character level requirement at all.

Great Master of the Bear King -
    Kill Beruda Lize at level 1. (you can also do this in a party with others)

Bear Hunter -
    Kill Beruda Lize at any character levels between 2 to 9. (you can also do this in a party with others)

Lone Ranger -
    Kill Beruda Lize at level 10 with no outside help from others.

Master of the Bear King -
    Kill Beruda Lize at level 10. (you can also do this in a party with others)

Bear Bully -
    Kill Beruda Lize at character level 21 or higher.

Nemesis of the Undead -
    You can receive this title by completing the Forsaken Abby dungeon without dying and within a 25-30 minutes time limit. To get the title your character must also be level 25 or lower. Otherwise you won't get it.

Whitefur Savior -
    You have to kill the second boss of the Pasper’s Shrine dungeon at character level 45 or below to get this title.

Wanted by the Zurhidon -
    Your character must be level 40 or below and you have to open the secret passageway that leads straight to Razeela and kill her. You must also kill Dorlos within 25 minutes of entering the Mystic Altar dungeon. No one in the party should die during all of the time that they are inside of the dungeon. If they die, just exit the dungeon and reset it to try again. And you should have the quest that requires you to kill dorlos in your quest log. Think the quest is called Knowledge of the Ancestors.

Ecology Research Team Member –
    You have to talk to Harlem who is located at the order of dark glory garrison. This is in the Dust Devil Canyon zone. Only a female character can get this title.