Arcadia compared with other servers

• As the subject line says, I am just wondering what are most of the major differences between this game and the retail servers for Runes of Magic. I stopped playing retail for many years but I was considering returning to it again recently until I heard about your server instead.

Are there many more features here ? Is chronicles of Arcadia better than the servers that are run by the retail company or the better way to experience RoM ? Just looking for any information about the major differences to the game and possibly some thoughts from players that are already playing on arcadia. Thanks for your time.

• oh ok, thanks. just read through the links. what about hidden titles like what you get from killing beruda lize, does this version of the game still have those ? going to probably make my character soon. i remember collecting that title years ago and there were a few others for finishing dungeons at a low level i think.

• Official Post

Yes, this game version contain all titles which was ever released.
    There is additionally A LOT of custom cards and titles in every in game festival, you can read about them in patchnotes.

Closed the thread.