Tikal and Clops change

• Would it be possible to have transport crystals in Tikal and Clops instance? (Like we have it in HOS)

Also, it would be nice to have transport person, like we have @ Clops exit that transports you to instance start @ Tikal.

I am sure we all would benefit in time if this would be added.

• I am against.
    1. Instances should not be changed only if people are lazy, this is no valid reason
    2. Having issues with running instance slowly, require you to learn tactic and improve your gear
    3. Changes in old instances (up since 2 years) cause disadvantage for players like me who spent there months running it normally
    4. If you leave instance you can use transport book or black codex spell, TP runes you can buy for dias from mementos

• Only if you loose sigils when entering the instances. Otherwise I am against it.

I agree, it should be without sigils.

I am against.
    1. Instances should not be changed only if people are lazy, this is no valid reason
    2. Having issues with running instance slowly, require you to learn tactic and improve your gear
    3. Changes in old instances (up since 2 years) cause disadvantage for players like me who spent there months running it normally
    4. If you leave instance you can use transport book or black codex spell, TP runes you can buy for dias from mementos

1. I don't remember attacking you for anything, and for suggesting to improve instance, you call me lazy? Really? Who/what gives you idea that you even know me?
    2. Reason I suggested changes is to help people who need to improve gear.
    3. You would feel what?? Should I feel the same since FA people now can run with new toon vs. me running it for hour back in day?! Not sure you have a good reason to oppose 'improvement'. I never said to make instance easier, just to prevent me running multiple times through already explored instance just because there was no transport crystal. It turns game into boring grinding. I rather try boss again then spend 5 minutes going back.
    4. In all seriousness snoop could be broken like on official, if they were thinking the same as you. Why being against something that makes sense?

You can have your opinion, but in future please don't attack me or make false assumptions.

Thanks,
    Indis

• If you get them in the instance it's ok, you just shouldn't be able to take them into the instance.

• I think the original post had nothing to do with sigils, they just wanted transport crystal to make a very long instance a little quicker, some of us work and don't have hours to run. So +1.... Just make it so you lose sigil when entering

• Yes, that is what I meant. NO sigil from re-entry. If you get on in instance, of course you should be able to use it.

Thank you Mega for clearing that up.

• they wont change anything here. we farmed this 2 years ago in 15mins each run and you ask 2 years later for ports in there? thats nearly a bad joke - sorry

everyone should be able to run this in around 40mins and thats normal for the 2nd highest instance

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• Please don't say that Tikal is a "very long" instance cuz it's obviously not ^^ like Nadana said around 40min should be enough for Tikal run :) Crystals are not needed there or Cyclops

• they wont change anything here. we farmed this 2 years ago in 15mins each run and you ask 2 years later for ports in there? thats nearly a bad joke - sorry

everyone should be able to run this in around 40mins and thats normal for the 2nd highest instance

Not sure how to read this - as you knowing that they will not change it, or just as your guess that they will not make any changes.

Why not improve something? I was under impression that difference between this server and that 'other one' is that here good suggestions get implemented.

I agree, at least one portal (possibly right @ tree boss, portal after) would benefit everyone.

Please note, while you can run it in 40 minutes, some guilds that are not 'end game' yet will take much longer. Sometimes to make it work, we have to change classes and fill requirement, making it even longer.

Same crystals exist in HOS and few other instances, and they make it much easier in case healer does not survive.

• Not sure how to read this - as you knowing that they will not change it, or just as your guess that they will not make any changes.

they already did a lot for us at tikal and there are no more changes needed.

Why not improve something? I was under impression that difference between this server and that 'other one' is that here good suggestions get implemented

if someone suggest to add free diamonds into the itemshop.. do you think they will add it, because someone suggested it? some ideas are good and some others arent.

Please note, while you can run it in 40 minutes, some guilds that are not 'end game' yet will take much longer. Sometimes to make it work, we have to change classes and fill requirement, making it even longer.

thats the way how other guilds did the same in the past, happens i guess. sounds hard but if your not ready for this instance you have to improve your gear or run lower instance to get new items, there are enough ways and free stuff to improve your equipment.

Same crystals exist in HOS and few other instances, and they make it much easier in case healer does not survive.

if an instance have some features it doesnt means you can expect it all over.

• they already did a lot for us at tikal and there are no more changes needed.

Again, that is just your opinion and you are entitled to have opinion, but fact is that this would benefit many, specially guilds that are not geared yet.

if someone suggest to add free diamonds into the itemshop.. do you think they will add it, because someone suggested it? some ideas are good and some others arent.

That is just absurd - comparing my request and suggestion to 'free dias' for everyone suggestions. Sure, there are good and bad ideas, but I think (and seems not only I) that this is 'good' idea.
    Makes me wonder why you would not like more people running an instance.

thats the way how other guilds did the same in the past, happens i guess. sounds hard but if your not ready for this instance you have to improve your gear or run lower instance to get new items, there are enough ways and free stuff to improve your equipment.

I am still missing your real reason to oppose this idea.

if an instance have some features it doesnt means you can expect it all over.

Completely true, bit in this contest it is more a point that is possible to do and that makes sense.

If something helps people who have jobs, work, family to remove repetition and improve transport in this case, I can't see how do you see this suggestion as something bad.

I would really like to hear from admin/moderators, if they think this would be good/bad idea.

• The Crystals would help with crashes.. many of us new smaller guilds are connected across the ocean and a crash more often, then having to WALK thru instance is a pain

• I am still missing your real reason to oppose this idea.

And we are still missing a real reason to support your idea.

And btw. just because an instance is not the newest anymore does not mean, anyone should run it. You still have to be ready for that instance i.e. have the gear for that instance.

• I'm wondering what will be next? :) "please add crystals after each boss on Inferno because this instance is actually twice or triple as long as Tikal/we die/have crashes/walking is pain"?

If You want this teleport because Your party dies and You have to run then learn not to die, improve Your gear with hos stats, proof of myths stats etc.
    Cuz it does sound like You are lazy. Kinda like: "hey, i want tikal stats, make it easier for me to farm them!" Like it's already much easier for You cuz You can roll tikal stats for arcadia coins, we didn't have that ;)

All endgame players have been there. We've all died there and had to walk through whole ini, we all had to farm this ini for months to be able to do it without dying in 20minutes.
    Now it's just Your turn ^^

• You are second now calling me lazy just because I asked to improve an instance?! Is that custom in poland to offend everyone who dare to think and ask a question? I never asked to make instance easier, just to remove annoying walking every time we crash/die. How crystals will make difference in difficulty?!

I am sorry that none of you guys ever realize that would make it bit easier not to spend unnecessary time in instance lost just on walking back every time someone crash and/or needs to change gear.

It is up to developers if they want to leave it annoying and boring.

Please note, game might work well for people in EU, but from USA we crash quote often in instance due to latency and connection.

And yes, why not add crystals after bosses in most instances??

Do you really enjoy running around, or in this case you just don't have empathy for fellow players and are bit greedy to allow someone else be able to run the same instances like you.

veni, vidi, ego fugiendum

Edited 3 times, last by Indis ().

• Indis,if you think that only you have crashes then you are wrong, other guilds have farmed this instance in the past and had no problems with the lack of portals (also USA players ). When guild start farm instance, deads are normal. In my opinion its to late to add portals in this instance becouse its old instance and it will be not fair for guild who farm it in past without portals and spend a lot of time on it.

• If you die you have to wait for cd anyways and a bit of penalty for dying is ok too. Why not just making a race with others who will be at the boss first while waiting for cd? No need for portal.

If you have dc, the developers could work on improving logging in in instance instead of at the spawn. Would help more than just some random portals.

And instead of changing old and working instances, it is more beneficial to all players to work on new contents.

• If is not too hard to do, I don't see why not add it.

Idea is when new instance is out, this would be also something I believe everyone would benefit.

It is no fun, specially when you can run instances for couple hours like most of us who work, to spend most of time running around to last place your party whipped / or where you disconnected.

If you have full party, then it kicks you out, if you have less then 12 people then mostly you end back in instance, but not consistently either.

Reasoning - we used to run it - leave it that way - I bet the same people objected shell vendors if they played when they came out, or POM or any other gear vendors because we used to run instance to get gear, and now people get it by doing dailies, GG etc.

I would love to see how many of them would use crystals if they get implemented, because if they do - that would make their objections just 'end gamer rant'.

Same thing with stuff that 'used to be the way', like drop rate that has changed, so all of them might have all cards, while new players have to grind them at much lower rate. Same with gold, everyone who was on server much longer then me unfairly has more gold... because they played when rate of gold drop was higher... and just like their objection here, my objection to that would not make sense.

If something was one way for long time, it really does not make sense if it can't be improved/fixed. Just like housekeeper potions got fixed, or snoop got more option then original one,...

veni, vidi, ego fugiendum

Edited once, last by Indis ().

• If is not too hard to do, I don't see why not add it.

How do you know? And just because it is not hard, does not mean, it should be done.

Idea is when new instance is out, this would be also something I believe everyone would benefit.

How about they make an instance three times the hos size and make one portal to the last boss, if you done the maybe 15 bosses before?

It is no fun, specially when you can run instances for couple hours like most of us who work, to spend most of time running around to last place your party whipped / or where you disconnected.

And it is also no fun, if you jump from boss to boss.

If you have full party, then it kicks you out, if you have less then 12 people then mostly you end back in instance, but not consistently either.

That's what I meant. Fix that and make it consistently. That would be more beneficial than some ports.

I would love to see how many of them would use crystals if they get implemented, because if they do - that would make their objections just 'end gamer rant'.

No it would not. If they get implemented it would be stupid to not use them and run instead. This does not change the question about the necessity.

If something was one way for long time, it really does not make sense if it can't be improved/fixed. Just like housekeeper potions got fixed, or snoop got more option then original one,...

Just because something can get improved, does not mean, it should be done. Portals would only be a workaround for your problems (i.e. dying, dc etc.) not a real solution. Dying would be your own responsibility to change and dc is something the devs can work on, like reducing texture demand or other hardware/connection demands. Here they started already working on by reducing the used ram when reaching a certain value. Other dc issues maybe can be challenged with working on connection stuff or other things.
    On the other hand are a lot of dc/crit issues on the player side and the players have to work on them because every game has certain requirements to the computer you are playing with and after a few years of continued development of a game, these requirements can also change so that some ppl have to realize they can't always use the same computer, just because it worked in the beginning. And even depending on the isp some issues exist.

tl;dr: Portals are not the solution to the existing problems.

• Gjiara, I am just too tired to respond to every line.

1. Never I said it is easy to do - just 'if is easy' - why not.
    2. Inferno has portal and helps a lot
    3. I believe more then once they (admin/gm) show interest to fix and make game better

Have you ever read 'Who moved my cheese?'

If not, I strongly suggest you do it.

• I actually like the idea. This is pretty much a QOL (Quality of Life) change, and these kinds of adjustments are for the most part always good. They don't effect game-play much, but help improve the overall experience. I don't know why people are calling this a lazy suggestion or saying that it shouldn't happen because it wasn't there for them when they ran it.

Having teleport crystals set up in the instances after each boss would make running back easier. Just like HoS/ZD/DL, there's a crystal after each boss that activates once the boss tied to it is dead. Adding something like this into Tikal/Clops and other "larger" instances is a good idea imo. It's not making the act of running the instance easier, but rather making the trek back easier if you happen to die. Dunno why some people can't seem to view it from this perspective.

DoD has the teleport portal that spawns in after Maxim dies, and taking this teleport brings you back right outside of the instance rather than the nearest spawn point. This would also be a nice addition.

Just my two cents on this topic.

• thats a pretty good idea and i would also suggest to remove the bosses and place some chests for all bosses with full loottable added, so you can choose one or two items from loottable, this would be a gamechanger. :whistling:

#ofc i just followed the trolltrain in this thread