Please help with addon gridcliqueit

• Gridcliqueit is a healer addon and I like the look of it. I've read loads of pages about it and have it installed, but for the life of me I can't find the following info and it's driving me nuts:

1. How to bring up config menu and
    2. How to move them around (can't use shift or alt because the addon uses key bindings and using these keys casts a spell.

I'd really like to experiment with this addon. I'm genuinely stuck.

• If You can't find the icon near minimap just type "/gci" on chat and press enter, You will see config menu and option to move addon around will also show up

• Brilliant, Vis! I don't see a mini icon, it's been thumping my head all day ahhah! That works, hope it helps others who stumble across your solution, you're awesome!!! Now heal me!!
    Oh any idea how to move those icons, it's right smack in the middle of the screen!

• if you like to heal i would suggest to use raidheal instead of grid. it´s a lot better

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• I deleted the Gridcliqueit and installed Raidheal but I can't set it up.

All I can do is show the names of party members with HP and move the display around. There's no option to set up mouse bindings or key bindings for heal spells, just buffs and debuff (which won't work). I'm not making a very good healer or gamer am I lols

Closed the thread.