Anniversary Event

• Though I appreciate that these events were there many of us had problems with constant crashing. In the future do you think you could fix these issues so we can enjoy the event

• I can agree on this, i crashed alot and i wanted to be part of it but my nervs couldnt =/
    Maybe let one raid for each group in there for the future? Not all at the same time.

/Zap

• well i am trying to follow the directions to PM Thor but i can not find in the edit profile the ranks to change to allow me to do this so i guess i might not even get the "thank you for trying" rewards. Not sure if i am looking in wrong spot or if it isnt there i scrolled to bottom of all the different areas looking for it.

• hola gente, disculpen q escriba aqui, pero no se donde debo publicar
    con el evento del dia de hoy, estuve conectada hasta donde me dejo el servidor. y luego me dio crash y mas crash
    cuando puedo entrar, el evento habia terminado, y tocaba la guerra. aun seguia en el mapa de evento. y otra vez crash.
    entro y salgo a otro mapa. me entero que habian dado obsequios. lo cual obviamente no me llego porq apenas intentaba entrar, me quitaba del juego.

ahora me registro entro al foro, donde dijeron por el mundo que habia q decirles. y resulta que para poder mandar un MP debo tener puntos. los cuales no los tengo porque recien me registro

por favor, me gustaria que dieran alguna solucion =)

• I tried following the instructions, but since I am a new register member it wont me let me send a message to Thor.
    I was in the event but due to so much crash, I missed the whole event, and also missed getting rewards.
    I was hoping The GM take aa consideration and help us with this matter.
    Thank you!

• Official Post

Hola,

para que entiendas mejor como funciona te traduzco el mensaje acerca de los requisitos minimos para poder enviar MP en el foro. Espero que te sirva de ayuda.

Saludos Arcadianos,

Existen algunos requisitos establecidos para las nuevas cuentas del foro.
    Un nuevo usuario comenzará con el rango de "Bloody Newbie".
    Este grupo de usuarios no puede acceder a la función de mensajería privada en los foros.

¿Cómo mejora su rango y elimina esta restricción?
    Debes alcanzar 20 puntos en nuestro sistema de clasificación.
    1 post en el foro = 5 puntos
    1 hilo creado = 10 puntos

Una vez que haya cumplido el requisito de 20 puntos, la restricción de mensajes privados se eliminará automáticamente y podrá cambiar su rango de usuario si lo desea desde "Bloody Newbie" a "Arcadian"

Para cambiar tu Rango de Usuario:
    Mientras está logeado en el foro, haga clic en "editar perfil" en el menú ubicado en la esquina superior izquierda de la pantalla.
    Desplácese hasta la parte inferior de la página "Editar perfil" y cambie su clasificación a "Arcadian" y, a continuación, haga clic en Enviar.

• Official Post

well i am trying to follow the directions to PM Thor but i can not find in the edit profile the ranks to change to allow me to do this so i guess i might not even get the "thank you for trying" rewards. Not sure if i am looking in wrong spot or if it isnt there i scrolled to bottom of all the different areas looking for it.

Make sure you have the 20 points required so you can get the option to change your User Rank

• Muchas gracias por la informacion, el dia de ayer pude mandarle PM a Thor por el motivo del evento. aguardo alguna respuesta en lo que sea posible.
    muchas gracias =)

• well i am trying to follow the directions to PM Thor but i can not find in the edit profile the ranks to change to allow me to do this so i guess i might not even get the "thank you for trying" rewards. Not sure if i am looking in wrong spot or if it isnt there i scrolled to bottom of all the different areas looking for it.

well i am trying to follow the directions to PM Thor but i can not find in the edit profile the ranks to change to allow me to do this so i guess i might not even get the "thank you for trying" rewards. Not sure if i am looking in wrong spot or if it isnt there i scrolled to bottom of all the different areas looking for it.

I can agree on this, i crashed alot and i wanted to be part of it but my nervs couldnt =/
    Maybe let one raid for each group in there for the future? Not all at the same time.

• Official Post

No hay de qué :)