How to install ROM

• II'm sorry if someone already had this question but i was googling and trying to find solution but no luck :/. I'm interested to download and play Runes of Magic Arcadia so i got my registration and go to the game client download. There i can only see manual download of Runes of Magic Arcadia - Return of Pakal. From Support "i want to play help me!" page, there i saw screenshot of PlayerNet Application witch i can't download from playernet account and page. Since i was able to download manual i did all 7 parts and 8 part installer when it was finish it wont work for me. When i start that installer setup and click to install runes of maigica arcadia after awhile it says Arcad1.cab is corrupted and i need to close it cuz it can't be completed. I also tryed to unzipp zipped files all of the 7 parts but on every part after 20% completing zipping it says some file is corrupted and i can only click on close. Can u please help me and tell me how to actually download this PlayerNet app or how to do this manual download works :?:

• Official Post

.PlayerNet App is no longer supported.
    Curently we offer only manual download method.
    If message is saying that Arcad1.cab is corrupted please remove it and download again.
    Be aware that this file should have around ~2GB so if your connection is not stable it may cause issues.

• how to remove it ...

i have all files and installer too but when i try to install it

is Saying That Arcad1.cab is corrupted ....

could anyone make Video guide for help us pls ?>

• how to remove id ...

He means remove it "delete Arcad1.cab" and download it again, only the corrupted File.

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• i deleted it and downloaded it from Alternative Mirror

and same problem

is there any torrent or anyway

cause im sure 99% i tried all ways i deleted all and re download all but same the problem

please someone do tips for download + install

• please someone do tips for download + install

dont download all .cab files at the same time and make sure your i-net is stable.
    you can also try to download it with JDownloader

if it doesnt helps i would suggest you contact the Support

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

Closed the thread.