Bunch of Propositions/Suggestions

• 1. Knight/Warrior
    This classcombo was very good tank. Why was? Because now Champion can hold aggro and making a good dps.
    K/W was boosting party with deterrence, so it was balanced. Now with 3s detererence party can use only 1-2 skills on this debuff.
    And physical aggro on tikal. Try to hold Yaotl or Physical Mobs on Yohl Ik'nal without Ironblood, Threaten and Holy Power Explosion and not spamming Disarmament, or
    Full Moon Cleave.
    Scout with 2x -aggro runes making more aggro or same like knight. So my propositions are:

a) Authoritative Deterrence - Give more time for this skill. 3s is useless. Make it for 5s/6s or give back 10secs.
    b) Disarmament, Flawless Scarlet Sword, Full Moon Cleave - Give aggro modifier. Bc holding "physical" aggro on tikal is... a little imposible.
    c) Defense Technique or other skill from general Knight skills - Add possiblity to wear a shield when you have subclass Knight.

2. Mage/Rogue
    a) Flame - Add Dark Magic modifier. This classcombo have few buffs which add % to dark Damage. This combo don't have good skills for dark damage.
    b) Elemental Catalysis - Make this buff 3 min cooldown instead of 5 min.

3.Rogue/Mage
    b) Enchanted Throw - Make this 10 or 15min buff. 5min is a little to short. Briar shield works a litle same like this skill, but have 15min.

4. Survival Cores

This thread was used a lot of times. But you still dont make with this anything. Price for Shards is a little... TO BIG?
    1 Core = 350shards 1 Proof of myth = 250shards. 1 myth = 100d. You need 90 cores for one stat, so 31500 shards for one stat.
    For 31500shards you can have 126 PoM. 126 PoM = 12600diamonds. 12,6k for one stat from HoS? No way.
    Farming cores ? Thanks, about 100+ runs for HoS for one cr.ap stat like Wis/Wis ?

5. Arcadia Coins
    You add coins, good. But we get them and what we can do with it? Nothing. Please add this npc, or give trade memento=coins.

I hope you(Support) will answer something, not like my old threads. 0 answer and Thread died.

• If we do not reply in a Thread, does not mean that we have not read the Thread. :love:

Yeah, sure but you never gave a clear answer - yes or no. Im not making drama or something, but It's a little annoying. You write a lot of propos, support will read it, maybe answer like "Thanks for your suggestions", and nothing more. :D
    Sometimes I'm thinking this part of board is only for get more posts, nothing more :D

• 1. Knight/Warrior

This classcombo was very good tank. Why was?

its still a good tank for player who knows to play.

K/W was boosting party with deterrence, so it was balanced.

it was balanced to burn bosses in 10 secs? ofc it was #facepalm

a) Authoritative Deterrence - Give more time for this skill. 3s is useless. Make it for 5s/6s or give back 10secs.

sounds like you dont even think about your changes, just add more time? What about a Suggestion like +3sec debufftime and decrease the % effect from the Debuff. Why you wanna change it? What happen to other classes in burning phase with this boost? They are so many things what you need to think about if you change something in this game.. a small change can broke other classes rlly fast

Try to hold Yaotl or Physical Mobs on Yohl Ik'nal

our Tanks, had never Problems there, so maybe the tanks which you have in grp should learn to use skills and play with a good rotation instead of kittykombo sh...t sounds a bit you wanna compensate unskilled ........ with buffing skills to hold aggro

b) Elemental Catalysis - Make this buff 3 min cooldown instead of 5 min.

just remove the cooldown from it, 3mins are to much. sorry but you think about what happen to other mage classes like mage warrior which is already rlly strong?

3.Rogue/Mage

b) Enchanted Throw - Make this 10 or 15min buff.

why you need a 10mins or 15mins buff instead of 5min?

not like my old threads. 0 answer and Thread died.

sounds like you want attention lol
    ive suggested also so many changes and iam not dissapointed if it wont become true or they didnt answered, but i think they cant realize all for us, but they already did a lot for. Tikal, Dracos, New Cards, increase max buffs and more

ps. please dont feel offended or something like that, i just wanna understand your point of view

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• I dont know "your tanks" but I think you just get something wrong. I think you just talking about K/P.
    K/P have his buff for -aggro for party and +aggro for himself. But it's about K/W.

Maybe mobs on Yohl Ik'nal is possible to do but holding Yaotl is very difficult and annoying. Spam Disarmament, TAB to Ek Chuaj -> Threaten -> TAB to Yaotl -> Disarmament -> Lost all mana -> Potion and again repeat. For Champion tanking this 2 bosses is easy a lot. We had 2 K/W's and they both have a lot of experience with this classcombo. More than you Nada i think. WITHOUT KITTY. :D Playing on Knight/Warrior with Kitty or Diyce is like Profanation :D

Mage/Warrior Really strong? For 15-20secs yeah. But on custom instances fight is about 40s or more. Did you see Wrl/Ch dps? Maybe it's little lower than M/W if you look at Damage Per Second. But Wrl have constant DPS.
    Let's calculate it. M/W on fullbuff can use 30-35 flames. If all flames land critical it can be 7-8mil per shot.
    210-280kk. But it could be to easy if all skills land critical. So it will be ~180-200kk. Wrl/Ch when M/W lost his buffs, he will making same dps as before, maybe little lower bc IBW and Music but still good to make better DMG than M/W. His buffs have very short cooldown, so he can clear trash with Beast Roar. M/W can only dream about clearing trash like him.

Catalysis was not mine proposition, I just added propos from our guildmates. That's why I didn't add description.

About Enchanted Throw
    I play this combo on tikal , and always forgoting about it. A lot of time I had this buff infinite time duration, now I need to always launch it after 5mins. If they changed it because some ppl was AFK-Farming on it, no problem, but Briar Shield works a little same like Enchanted Throw if we thinking about this like AFK-Farm but Shield = 15mins.

And comeback to Deterrence.
    So M/Wrl Debuff is to OP too, and M/D. And Wrl/M Silence.

You still thinks boosting some classes or comeback to skills which was before can ruin everything.
    Better is use Exploit for Wrl/M Silence like players from one of guilds? (I dont want to write their name)

It was a long time in game, and nobody crying about "smoking" boss in 10secs, because fights was longer than that. It was helpful but boost from Deterrence could be about 200kk DMG from ALL partymembers. Change Knight for good Champion, and he will make this 200kk DMG. It's just a "compensation" for no debuff. So i don't understand you why you thinking Deterrence will ruin something.

And I'm not feeling offended. You said your opinion about my propositions, you can of course. :)

And (to much this "and") I'm not searching attention, but It's making a little angry, if you "working" about good explanation to this propositions, research of this, how it could works if they add it. It's a some part of work so you want to move this forward.

If I want attention, I just use /y ingame :D

And sorry for my little bad english - it's 2:40AM here, so sometimes I can make a lot of mistakes in grammar. :D

• I also think k/w should get 10 sec ad back compared to c/r k/m and k/p its not really worth it anymore unless you can time it perfectly. idk about all the other stuff tho and what mage can do 210kk in burn please tell me how xD.
    Also theres nothing wrong with a 5min et but i guess they can increase the time for ppl who might forget but whats to say they wont forget if its 10 or 15mins xD but i guess.

• Official Post

Greetings,

I will do my best to keep this response quick and to the point.

These suggestions have already been forwarded to our developers for discussion.

We encourage our community to discuss these suggestions as it is helpful to have feedback from multiple players.

4. Survival Cores
    This thread was used a lot of times. But you still dont make with this anything. Price for Shards is a little... TO BIG?
    1 Core = 350shards 1 Proof of myth = 250shards. 1 myth = 100d. You need 90 cores for one stat, so 31500 shards for one stat.
    For 31500shards you can have 126 PoM. 126 PoM = 12600diamonds. 12,6k for one stat from HoS? No way.
    Farming cores ? Thanks, about 100+ runs for HoS for one cr.ap stat like Wis/Wis ?

Weekend Promotion || Arcadia - Paradise 31.03.2017

5. Arcadia Coins
    You add coins, good. But we get them and what we can do with it? Nothing. Please add this npc, or give trade memento=coins.

Please be patient, The Devs were kind and are allowing them to be farmed early and any NPC related to this item will not be released early.

I hope you(Support) will answer something, not like my old threads. 0 answer and Thread died.

Support DOES NOT handle suggestions and/or suggestion threads.

• 200kk in burn ? When I say burn I mean 15 seconds not 1 minute or more xD tell me what you do if 15 seconds

• 2. Mage/Rogue
    a) Flame - Add Dark Magic modifier. This classcombo have few buffs which add % to dark Damage. This combo don't have good skills for dark damage.

If you want change something on the Mage/Rogue, do something different, unique... almost all mages spam Flame like a brainless tower. i don't know Buff the Meteor Shower with an elite skill, make it shorter like the Mage/Knight skill, change no-elem to dark dmg, make it hit more than 5 times or just add dark dmg. Make the Throw deal magical dmg with bonus dark dmg. Make the Blind long Range and magical. Or Change the Shadow step and make it summon a pet for a limited time behind the target (his own shadow attack him). There is so much possibility and you suggest "Buff Flame". For me it's no !

• I think if Authoritative Deterrence is longer then everyone will start trying to stack all the debuffs on boss and snipe/charged chop onto silence seal lol bc ppl are already doing that basically.
    Would be interesting if r/wl elite Dark Soul Smelt was changed so the "additional dark dmg" from white attacks is physical dark damage like soul stab and ghostly strike... would give another decent rogue combo to play endgame besides r/wd and r/m

• Using silence on more than one skill/hit normally is an exploit, Calo ;)

As I written , change Knight with deterrence for Champion and he will make dps like party have additionally from deterrence.

And about this Mage/Rogue I suggested to buff flame, because I never used other skills on this combo :)

• Using silence on more than one skill/hit normally is an exploit, Calo ;)

Incase you werent aware some skills dont share GCD and snipe has some travel time... also the silent seal effect lasts for about 1 second after he takes dmg 8o

As I written , change Knight with deterrence for Champion and he will make dps like party have additionally from deterrence.

imo still if deterrence was 10 seconds like before... everyone will just continue tanking on c/r and wd/w while doing great dmg and drag along alt for the AD lol

• silent seal is first hit that pops off not 1 sec unless two hits hit at the same time which i dont think is possible one will hit first even if its by a millisec, Also its always good to have more useful classes give k/w back 10 sec ad even if you have to nerf it but make it better than the k/p buff are it wont be worth it because if you think about it wouldnt be to bad seeing as how wrd/w c/r do nice damage which a non dps tank like k/w can make up for by using ad imo but idk.

• As i said. Silence used on more than one skill/hit/whatever is exploit. GCD there don't have nothing to explain this.
    If you use 2 skills in one sec - fine, Im using Charged chop on warden too, but silence normally works for ONE skill. So this is EXPLOIT. :P

• I think if Authoritative Deterrence is longer then everyone will start trying to stack all the debuffs on boss and snipe/charged chop onto silence seal lol bc ppl are already doing that basically.
    Would be interesting if r/wl elite Dark Soul Smelt was changed so the "additional dark dmg" from white attacks is physical dark damage like soul stab and ghostly strike... would give another decent rogue combo to play endgame besides r/wd and r/m

Soul Stab and Ghostly strike use main weapon dps and physical attack+magical attack but deal magical dmg. physical reduction/immune doesn't work, magical reduction/immune work.

Closed the thread.