Magier / Ritter ----- Mage / Knight

• Hello together :)
    my
    plan in RoM is to play the Mage / Knight as main combination. By lvling
    my char I was looking on all elite skills and was thought about some
    skills who are useless at the moment: :| :|

Holy Light Strike, Light Charge with a range of 150 but why ?( ? Most of Mage skills have 180-200 so why not 200 ?
    Concentrated
    Attention (passiv) --> you get all time 2% accurace so I think it is
    useless, why not change the skill that you can wear a shild as mage and
    do some more lightdmg (20%-25%).
    In my oppinion the class can do
    more in the game when they buff it a little and all ppl don´t need to
    play knight / mage for magic dmg

hope that some of you guys think like me and the will change something :)

Hallo Zusammen :)
    da ich den Magier / Ritter als Main Combi spielen will und mir beim lvln aufgefallen ist das ein paar Skills total unbrauchbar sind habe ich ein paar Verbesserungsvorschläge :
    Heiliges Licht und Ansturm des Lichts haben eine Reichweite von 150 aber warum ? Die meisten Mage Skills haben 200 wieso diese nun nicht ?
    Konzentrierte Aufmerksamkeit (Passiv) bringt 2% Magische Präzision und ist nicht steigerbar.... Warum kann man diesen Effekt nicht so ändern das Magier / Ritter z.B. ein Schild tragen kann und somit bonus auf Lichtdmg bekommt ? Ebenso könnte er so Schild der Disziplin nutzen.

Hoffe das viele ebenso denken und der meinung sind das die Combo gebufft werden sollte :)

• It would be nice if intensification gave light damage bonus as the knight mage combo does, since wven with the light buff active you still deal way more damage with flame and fireball which makes half the mage knight skills a waste of time even using.. Sure you came spam chains but even then with muse and music flame and fireball still out beat the damage with cast speeds of 0.5. Just my opinion