Super-fast dailies for coins

• In your opinion, what (and where, how) are the fastest daily quests to get phirius coins from - I don't care about TP and gold, just ease of use to get coins.

Drinks was ok although there were lots of people who could do it really fast and I still don't know how. Quests that do NOT rely on the Morrok quest line will be appreciated. Put Out Flames is a good one, but are there any other super quick super awesome, super coin dailies?!?

• You're 100% right, that's a super fast quest, but unfortunately unlocked through Morrok. I'll keep an eye as I go through them and if I find super fast ones I'll post them here.

Thanks Khira, you're always on the ball :))

• Tips for doing research expert faster and with less errors:
    -use right click to click bottles or disable click to move -> you won't accidentally move around
    -hold shift while clicking the bottles -> players won't bother you if they are standing in the way (for pets, just flame them a bit until they put them away)
    -take npc into your target + daylie notes + "attack" skill on your favorite keyboard button -> well pretty obvious and mostly everyone should be doing this already (faster taking the quest and completing it)

-if you want to do daylie tickets, put them on a key too

-and I think there was an option to disable camera movements via mouse buttons

• Thanks for the Kashalayan quest. It's great and I did not know yet. :thumbup: Although I play this game quite long.

• The magic circle daily near the snoop in the moorlands is a good daily that can be done in a group and all the group members will get credit for it when one completes it.
    All you have to do is accept the quest, run around in a circle clicking on runes. Channel time is 3ish sec. Does not require main quest line.

Closed the thread.