Posts by luigui30

well i am trying to follow the directions to PM Thor but i can not find in the edit profile the ranks to change to allow me to do this so i guess i might not even get the "thank you for trying" rewards. Not sure if i am looking in wrong spot or if it isnt there i scrolled to bottom of all the different areas looking for it.

well i am trying to follow the directions to PM Thor but i can not find in the edit profile the ranks to change to allow me to do this so i guess i might not even get the "thank you for trying" rewards. Not sure if i am looking in wrong spot or if it isnt there i scrolled to bottom of all the different areas looking for it.

I can agree on this, i crashed alot and i wanted to be part of it but my nervs couldnt =/
    Maybe let one raid for each group in there for the future? Not all at the same time.

I tried following the instructions, but since I am a new register member it wont me let me send a message to Thor.
    I was in the event but due to so much crash, I missed the whole event, and also missed getting rewards.
    I was hoping The GM take aa consideration and help us with this matter.
    Thank you!