Posts by abshard

I opened the AAH selected monster cards on the left and did a search with noting else

after waiting a few minutes

5000 results loaded 15% - matched 750 - filtered 15%

never increases, tried it a few times

I did another search after opening AAH and selecting nothing on the left and nothing in search box and 5000 listings load 100% after a time.

I never noticed it until past couple of weeks because the computer was feeling sluggish. Its possible it was doing it before that too.

I currently have 4 addons, but they have been there for a while before i had the memory issues.

AutoAcceptInvitations

BuyStack

PetAutoCraft

UltimateMailMod

I can try removing them but 1 of them is the main reason for leaving the char logged in 24/7

I have 32 gigs of ram on a computer i leave on 24/7.

I noticed recently, past week or 2 i'm hitting 90%+ ram usage after running game for a couple of days.

I leave an alt logged in 24/7 in a house. i leave the house a couple times a day.

task manager currently says the game is only using 600 megs but as soon and i close it and wait about 1 min my memory usage drops to normal levels, about 15-20% usage.

The i start game again and in a few days its back to 90%

I only noticed this happening recently, maybe a recent patch has caused this?

Starting a day or so ago i can no longer navigate the forum on my android phone on chrome or the Samsung browser. Even used desktop mode on chrome.

I can kinda click a thread but i have the click way to the right on the screen. Anywhere else clicking doesn't work.

I cant navigate past page 1 because clicking does nothing.

It said i was logged in at the bottom of the page but i was unable to post. I tried to login and when i click login nothing happens. It doesn't give me the option to enter username and password. The menu just stays open and i click login and nothing changes. it highlights like i'm clicking it but thats it.

All of this seemed to start when the domain changed.

Im trying to finish every quest in the game but i ran into an issue

I have already finished most regular quests, now i'm going back to finish the blue and red quests

my issues

NPC disappeared

124509 Anka

Cant complete these 2 quests

427619 - Mountains of Scattered Supplies

427620 - The Personal Amulet of an Old Comrade

I think because i did this normal quest the NPC decided to go on vacation

427579 - Onward to Vortis

Can you bring the NPC back or somehow give credit for completing these 2 quests?

Is this gonna be a common thing in other zones as well as this is one of the first zones im trying to fully complete.

One other question about this area, No. 53 Punisher is supposed to spawn here.

Is it on a timed spawn (if so how long is the respawn) or do I need to keep killing here until it appears?

Get Kulech Shell ×3 from Burnable Corpses and take them to Banny

I have been in there area for over an hour and I have only been able to get 1/3. I see a few corpses but none are interactable.

I remember a bug a long time ago in this same area possibly the same quest when the zone was first released.

Do i need to wait for a server restart or will the eventually start working?

Kalin Shrine

Find Seraph, and ask him to hand over the Antidote Formula.

I have run Kalin Shrine 4 or 5 times now with this quest and the only time Seraph has appeared was to open the door to the last boss area then he dies and despawns. You can not interact with his during this. I looked for him before this point and after and i have not been able to find his.

What am i missing?

I have the bag of magic stones, and I'm standing on top of Garrison Strikeforce Soldier but I get red text you are not close enough to the red crystal when I try to open it.

Where is the red crystal?

Edit: i found it, up by the instance across the bridge

You can create the Interface/addons yourself, for instance \Chronicles of Arcadia\interface\addons

You you manually download an addon and unzip it and put the unzipped folder inside addons folder

If you don't know where your game is installed, go to the Icon on your desktop where you run the game and right click and click "open file location" then add a folder called "interface" then a folder called "addons" inside that. Then place addon folders in there

Is it possible to have an addon help with disenchanting/

For instance Lootomatic will auto drop an item, is it possible to have an option to disenchant instead of drop?

Another question, is there a trick to get it to save the item filter to not sell certain items?

I have used the save variable button under minimap, then relogged. They seem to save. But a day or two later when I try to sell it i notice the filter is blank again. Has happened multiple times. The lootomatic filter has never went blank on me.

Only thing i can think of is i have added new addons after i saved the zbag filter. Would that cause it to remove the entries?

Would it be possible to add a setting to hide or disable the auto sort buttons from the main bag window. I click it by mistake when i'm using the quick sell.