Posts by Aaliyah

RatataInYaFace

Wir suchen, für Unseren Wiederaufbau, Unterstützung in Form von allen Klassen;)

Kurz zu uns:

Wir sind derzeit eine kleine übersichtliche Gruppe, wo der Spaß im Mittelpunkt steht.
    Aus dem aktuellen Content haben wir alles soweit clear.

Das jeweile Real Life steht natürlich im Vordergrund weswegen wir nicht böse sein werden wenn man mal hier und da ob kurz oder lang ausfällt :)

Was wir erwarten:

- Konstruktive Kritik sollte man vertragen können ^^
    - Man sollte ein Grundverständniss seiner Klasse haben
    - Eine gewisse regelmäßige Aktivität sollte vorhanden sein.

- Das Nutzen von TeamSpeak sollte kein Problem darstellen

Sofern Interesse besteht und Fragen oder Ähnliches existieren,
    meldet euch Ingame bei mir unter "Aaliyah" oder bei "Narasch"

einen Schönen Tag gewünscht
    und vllt hört man sich ja mal ;D

if i were a developer i would first focus on the relationships. Not the relationship between two. But rather between all.

in that sense I just throw multiplayer gestures in the room.

Imagine it to be funny in the Ini / BK or anywhere you are just hanging out with one of your teammates giving a high-five or something like that ;D

Hey

i have a question about the marriage buffs..

Would it be possible for the marriage buffs to introduce an option to change these?
    the reason: on arcadia are many ppl which have more then one class with them they have high eqip.
    I , for example, run with 3 different class combination.
    Tank and different dps classes .. so i have the % patt buff for dd .. and my wife %pdef for heal ...

but sometimes we run in other classes ... she as scout and i as tank ... so we have buffs .. which are useless for these combinations..

a guild member has one idea: a second marriage maybe ..

what you you think about that?

greetz Aaliyah/Justin

Hey Community

i talk with some ppl ingame and now i think is the best time to ask for the follow thing:

is it possible to get an item out who can do a bow skin on a xbow item?
    That would be very interesting :D

greetz Justin/Aaliyah