Posts by Bolt Upright

Forgive me if this has already been addressed.
    I assume everyone is experiencing this problem. However, I haven't come across a thread yet.

This is regarding a Scout/Priest , 80/63. Although all my characters are experiencing the same problem.

As I am leveling the 63 Priest, switching back and forth between classes, the Priest has become progressively weak. Right now, in Savage Lands I can barely take on a skipper or a bear without dying.
    It takes all my resources and a huge amount of time to kill an enemy that is 10 levels lower than me!

This is a bug.

I am playing this game with a friend. He is in a different city with a different computer and connection and is experiencing the exact same problem. It takes both of us fighting together to make it down the road a little.

Gearing up, repairing equipment has little effect.

In addition,
    This bug seems erratic in nature as some days and times produce varied results.
    Some days are better than others. However, the game is unplayable at this point.

Normally I would just chalk this up to poor implementation of the ROM franchise and move on to another game.
    But I have paid you real money for imaginary in game currency.
    It would be great if you could fix this or share a work around.

Thank you