Posts by MelisaTerzic

II'm sorry if someone already had this question but i was googling and trying to find solution but no luck :/. I'm interested to download and play Runes of Magic Arcadia so i got my registration and go to the game client download. There i can only see manual download of Runes of Magic Arcadia - Return of Pakal. From Support "i want to play help me!" page, there i saw screenshot of PlayerNet Application witch i can't download from playernet account and page. Since i was able to download manual i did all 7 parts and 8 part installer when it was finish it wont work for me. When i start that installer setup and click to install runes of maigica arcadia after awhile it says Arcad1.cab is corrupted and i need to close it cuz it can't be completed. I also tryed to unzipp zipped files all of the 7 parts but on every part after 20% completing zipping it says some file is corrupted and i can only click on close. Can u please help me and tell me how to actually download this PlayerNet app or how to do this manual download works :?: