Posts by Dadalodian

Hello

In this video, I just wanted to demonstrate the fact that it is in KoA that the processor cannot work at maximum frequencies for at least one core. This video did not include some old projects, such as Alan Wake, which are also quite poorly optimized (and of course they work on a single processor core), but in them the processor frequency was kept at 4.1Ghz. For an example of productivity, I need time, and at the moment I'm working with some old projects. But I can say one thing, in my case, disabling multithreading and disabling cores partially helped. At the moment I use 4\4 3.7Ghz and it helps me to save 20FPS in complex scenes. Yesterday, the Abandoned Abbey dungeon was tested, and throughout the dungeon my fps was maintained at an average value of 40-100FPS, which is very, very comfortable for the game.

Hello,

Support could not help me with my problems and I finally waited for the arrival of a new processor. Once upon a time, INT answered me that my processor was not suitable for this game, because it requires high performance per core, which my processor did not have. So, the new processor(Xeon e5 1650 v2 6/12 4.1ghz boost) is comparable to the i7 4930k. In Bioshock Infinite, WoW Lich King, Alan Wake (these are games that are currently tested on this instance), the processor successfully keeps the frequency at 4.1 ghz. In CoA, the frequency reaches a maximum of the standard frequencies of this processor and does not boost higher in any way. Accordingly, it feels like the game is running on this processor worse than on the i5 3470 (which in turn is much weaker in single-threaded operation), which I tested in CoA for about a week and at minimum graphics settings with high textures gave out at least 25-35 frames per second in complex scenes. So, the question is - does CoA really not know how to work with server components in any way? I will attach the video during today.

There is a topic on the forum about the Artworkers contest. The conditions require the use of only drawings made on the sheet. A couple of years ago, I created a three-dimensional painting made of wood on the RoM theme and would like to participate in the competition, but according to the conditions, I can’t upload photos of my works. The question is, can I share my work as a photograph of the work (since it is impossible to scan it) or not?

It started from the moment the game started on this server. I play with a Knight/Mage bundle. The weapons are Bolton's one-handed sword and Jargos Shield. Changing the chat tabs does not change the situation. Usually a general chat or an event chat is open.

Playing as a DD or assistant, the situation is better, but there is a drawdown of FPS.

Hello! There are performance issues in the game. In ROFL, at the beginning of a battle with a pack of mobs, fps drops to 15-20 frames with creepy friezes and lags, during boss fights when pronouncing various tactical phrases and so on. It's the same in any other instas. In places where players from 10 people gather, the same thing happens. Of the addons, only Arcadia utilite, addon manager, Lotit, InviteLastGroop, Transmutor, Scrutinizer are installed. When viewing the performance graph, only 1-1.5 processor cores are running with a total load of 15-20%.

Hardware: Processor - Intel Xeon e5 2640 12cores 2.5GHz, boost 3.0

RAM - DDR3 8x2 1333MHz

Drive - M2 NVME 256gb

GPU - AMD Radeon RX570 4gb

Power supply - 650w

Operating System - Windows 10 Home x64

There are no problems with the components, in all other projects, such as Cyberpunk 2077, Elden Ring, the whole process goes without problems, stably without friezes and drawdowns. I really like the project, but I can't play comfortably. Is there an opportunity to do something about it? And does the client work correctly with Vulcan and server components?

I want to tell you my story, most recently I plunged headlong into the world of beautiful exploration of Taborea.

Many new acquaintances, wonderful evenings of spending time together in unknown places gave me a lot of new impressions.

But most importantly, I discovered the wonderful worlds inside each person with whom I spend my free time.

But this story is not about that at all. This story is about you, my dear DD.

Our acquaintance was very spontaneous and unexpected, which gives this story a certain color.

Although our journey is just beginning, I am very glad for every moment spent together.

Fun, sadness, delight, sadness and joy, no matter what state you are in, I will try to help you and be there.

Every moment spent together gives us strength to move on and on.

My dear DD, I agree to be with you in joy and sorrow.

Let's write a beautiful and legendary love story with you.

With love, your devoted Cilar.

Аналогичная проблема и у меня, со вчерашнего вечера не могу подключиться к серверам.