Posts by Nadelia

I was looking through nearly every possible combination and noticed that no rogue combination could be played with mage gear and so i would like to suggest to implement this on rogue/mage or rogue/warlock.

I've seen that the Scout/mage can deal magical and physical damage depending on the stats and wondered if it would be possible to do the same to one or both of the above mentioned combinations, so that players who already have the physical gear for their class combination wouldnt be upset if the class would completely be changed from physical to magical.

I hope there are at least some people who like the idea of a rogue that could be played as a magical dps.

Best Regards,

Nadelia

I just noticed that i can choose Ancient Treasure Investigation Record, while it is listed as available rewards in the following ranks and wanted to know if its a bug or intended?

Best Regards,

Nadelia

The level 70 Elite Skill from Warden/Rogue states: "Mark yourself with Power Sigil, increases PDMG by 20% for you and your Pet".

The buff only appears on my Pet but not on my char. Since its a passive effect i cant tell if my PDMG is increased.

Best Regards,

Nadelia

I was just wondering, if it is intended that if you completed the 60 and 70 Elite Skill Quest, that if you go to the NPC in Silverspring that you only get the lvl 60 Elite skill and when you go to the Sanctuary in Chrysalia that you get the lvl 15-50 and 70 Elite Skill.

Best Regards,

Nadelia

I just checked the Elite Skills of Scout/Mage and noticed that i am able to equip a staff but no skill indicates that i am able to wield a Staff.

I dont know if it is intended or if the Tooltip is just missing.

But i think it could confuse new Players.

Best Regards,

Nadelia