Posts by Bandicoot

yea then it needs to change , cos especialy mag champ now has so many electric skills thet removes it so it is interfiring with dps... i think it should be changed now tho cos of this change with last patch they should change it also. cos before it was not affecting perfomance of classes but now it does interfere with it so needs something to be done...

hello when i use Voltage seize it cancels Electric Compression so it needs fix. again Voltage seize skill cancels Electric Compression and not only ther. there are other skills thet cancels it chek it and pls fix. Thank You

unless i m wrong and it is supposed to happen , tho i dont read anywhere it should work like thet

edit cos i tested more and every skill thet has electric current is removing it. so its bug in new patch. now its more easy for you to fix when u know where is the problem... :)

can i suggest making Purgatory fire only for this class to dont have Global cd but instead only 1s cd for this skill. make it so some elite skills changes purgatory fire to do not have GC but instead 1s cd. thet would make it viable aoe dps instead like this is not good at all :(

i belive thet simple change would make mage/bard compete with other dps classes :)

Madox is so right!!! Your dmg skills require 2h staff and your tempo and new incredible riff buff. I think devs forgot to change those 2 skills to not requeire musical weapon but instead staff. GM please do fix buffs for it , it just doesnt make any sence like this. make it right...

yea i gues no matter what we say , nothing will change sence gms and developers only listens to people who brings most money. and the rest of us who dont bring much or some thet are free to play no one listens to. i gues i l just shut my mouth and move on to another server or keep what i think to my self thets last comment from me...

again saying what u want , why dont u read ? read again what i wrote is it 1 guild ?? and gm , devs dont even play the game they have no idea how game even works with is sad :(

again thets what u think , and i l repeat as everyone say it go ahead and try it then tell us once u try u will know. just with thinking with logic if u got more magical , physical dmg and power you do more dmg so you need less time to do it... i m saying dont talk about something if u didnt try it now. also i did speak with few guild and with 1 guild thet done rofl within first guild who has done it and they also confirmed it took them 2+ hours untill they got few stats , gear from rofl... so its not just me saying it. and damage dealing people have no idea is true in some cases , but in cases thet is not true , what about it then... i l repeat go test it with people gorge gear and tell me how long it took u. btw again i l say this server is lacking players so if it requires more people to do inis its gna get even harder , and it should be done with 8-10 people gorge gear again cos there is not many people playing this game ...

if anyone is crying its you who was crying for nerfs and you who are saying look from another prospective and u you are not doing it but just pushing what you belive is right on other people. btw i know tactics of rofl realy good i was in guild thet was doing 2-3 rofls a day untill just 2 days ago i left cos there was some issue and leader wanted to stop rofl 2 months cos of changes. so i left to finde another guild thet is doing rofl... and you are saying u did rofl in 1h with old gorge gear is a lie i know for fact it took 2+ hours , it went faster after a while , once u get few items , gear and stats from rofl it goes faster cos hole guild gets stronger it will go faster... and instead of crying about how other people cry and saying look from another prospective you should do the same. i understand high end people wanted change to rofl but it affected full game not just rofl it was not correct way to handle this issue. nerf was wrong cos it affected everything even inferno and gorge got harder to do now tikal also... and i as magical tipe dmg am doing 3x times less dmg and it should have been 30% and 10% magic , so 40% if i was doing 2m somwhere i should do 1.1m but no i do about 800k. but its another problem dont need to comment on it. point is if u want challeng dont use golden gear or rofl red gear go gorge gear and do it thet way. and everyone has right for opinion. but u dont like what others are saying and just try to humiliate... saying one thing and doing another thing. anyway GM should change this nerf , atleast make it 20% instead 40% for mages and 30% for pdps, just make everything 20%, cos this is 2 much...

first thing rofl got changed and was made harder in one of updates , more resist and other things so its not same as before. 2nd what u did makes no sence instead of nerfing all player dmg just remove golden gear. but i know if u do thet gna lose money so its not an option. also lutine try doing rofl with GORGE RED GEAR now , full party and tell me how long its gna take , not rofl red gear but gorge red gear... also one more thing thet all of you people dont get is this game doesnt have much online people so nerfing this much will make it even harder to form partys , cos now u need even more people to do rofl with this nerf.

last thing is think about other servers and how long they need to finish one instance and how many people u need to do it.

u dont need to do it with full 12 people it should be done with 8 people with gorge gear so people can do guild runs also. and u need on every server about 1 hour to finish ini ? and even u who complain u do rofl 1 hour. but now people with gorge gear would take 3 hours for shure with 8-9 people in party. Also i know for fact it took people 2+ hours to do rofl with gorge gear when it came out and not 1h as u have mentioned...

nerfing all player dmg just cos few people complain is not good , but instead make something more challenging for them or simply dont ruin this game for mid geared people, or simply if u want challenge just use gorge gear instead why use golden gear. simple realy challenge your self dont ruin game for other people u r not alone on server and u have ways to make it challenging for your self other ways as i just gave u example...

hello i think it would be nice if you make some sort of item shop offers at date of 1 may. cos its labor day in many countries as you may know it to be the case... thank you :)

idk why you put it here , its not weekend sale , it will be monday. and i m not saying what to put in item shop just to make some sort of promotion or event. thets all... :)

i died in tutorial 2 times , spider killed me , made new hero same thing happened again. it is random tho after playing for a whille i realysed this mobs hit hard bug is kinda random goes from 1 zone to another , and it stays in each zone for like 1 hour or so... pls fix it. ty