Posts by Koolertron

Thanks for all of this, as it turns out, doing constant damage will temporarily disable this buff. I haven't been really been focusing on Mystical Cenedrils until recently. These worms/maggots still annoy me when they swarm me at once, but constant damage does eventually deactivate this buff. Thanks for all the help :D I can't believe how much there is to learn in this game XD.

The worms absorb skill (not sure exactly what it's called), lasts for under a minute, but they use the skill while it's still active, I cannot kill most of the worms because they absorb every hit and do it again. I did my second ever run in this instance just recently and these worms were unkillable. Would it possible to change this skill so it absorbs a percentage of the damage, rather than all of it?

Thanks

I recently bought the Crush Shoulder Armour of The Mountain Pilgrim (Chain) for 300 shells but just realised that the skin was wrong, then I had a closer look and noticed that all of the new level 99 shell equipment had the same issue. I'm not too sure about any other roll for shells or badges of honour.