Posts by Alicia

1st of all, thanks a lot for changing the amount of torches and oils necessary in b2, taktik is the same, but now smaller groups are able to try it as well. 2 people less running around for the event isn't that big of a deal for bigger groups anyway, so I wouldnt say the boss is now a lot easier because of that. That was simply a great change!

I personally dont like large parties for many reasons. It is often chaotic, stressful and the waiting time is endless. Somebody mentioned the possibility of changing the 12 person model to 6 and I would find it just fantastic. No more long waiting periods until party is full or until everybody is ready and in the ini so it can can finally start. A lot less voices talking at the same time in ts, useless informations and for me a lot more fun. I like a good challenge, but I hate crowds and mess. So pls make hard inis for less ppl or at least possible to run in smaller groups.

It would be nice to have some titel Packages in the next Promos, there are so many of them, here are some examples:

Vollständiges Eidesbann.OPaket - 206751
    Cat-Girl Vorbild - 207424
    Ich liebe die Cat-Girls! - 207427
    Ein Hoch auf die Cat-Girls! - 207428
    Deliriums Auserwählter - 207122
    Frühnebel - 530311
    Gesegnet von Engeln - 530428
    Globetrotter - 530390
    Herbsttage - 206096
    Homo-Novus-Bericht - 207423
    Ich bin der MT! - 207431

Ich esse doch nur! - 207425
    Best regards

When I want to select a chat channel or look up for a emote, I could easily (and have sometimes already) missclick and delete my chat settings, as those buttons are over and under this option. Would it be possible to add a confirmation message before resenting it? That would be helpful.

Regards,
    Alicia

I would like to ask if it would be possible to organise the titels we get in events similar to quest titels by zones, but instead by events. I dont need to be shown the titels I still dont have, as many of them are hidden, just so I can find the ones I already have more easily.

Regards

I hope to see some of these in the IS soon.

Titel:

530659 - Siegelmeister

Some new skins:

223533 - Roter Rosenschild der Liebe
    212446 - Roter Rosenstrauß
    222367 - Yolta-Hut
    223414 - Traditioneller Orientmantel (Männlich)
    225148 - Profikellnermantel (Männlich)
    230804 - Königliches Militärgewand
    230803 - Tiefblaues modisches Gewand

Idk if this skins belong to some sets, if they do, pls the whole set.

207795 - Titanium Hammer for Weapons
    207796 - Titanium Hammer for Armor
    207797 - Titanium Hammer for Accessories
    207798 - Titanium Hammer for Back Slot Equipment

or

243432 - Perfect Titanium Hammer for Weapons
    243433 - Perfect Titanium Hammer for Armor
    243434 - Perfect Titanium Hammer for Accessories
    243435 - Perfect Titanium Hammer for Back Slot Equipment

I can't fint the Hammers in the site, so I copied from an old post, I hope the IDs are right.

Thanks in advance

Yeah, it should have been done earlier, but it wasn't... better late than never.

I also understand why they are frustrated but this doesnt change the fact that some players have more than 500k coins, should we wait until some Pulse members were also in the top list while others got meanwhile 1kk coins? Do you have a better solution? Maybe 20 Aldo channels, so no Guildes can do them all in a day?!

if the change were made only on a guild or player request then its obviously bad, because it just creates drama and its not fair to get punished for being active.

Nobody is being punished for being active, there are a lot of other things to do in this game other than Aldo.

Other Guilds farmed a lot in the past and now they had some active member perma farming "Aldo" and other Guilds(or one Guild) report this, because they cant farm it anymore. "Sounds" a bit jealous from my point of view

As you mentioned, we kill Aldo like for months now, why would we be jelous? Makes no sense... And as mentioned like a thousand times here, Pulse didnt farm more in the past and that's on them.

If you look the names in the top list, there is only one from Improved, because we don't farm Aldo that much.

I dont know where these changes came from. I certainly had nothing to do with them. Nevertheless I do think they were good and necessary. You dont have to agree with me, this is just my point of view.

Here are the reasons why I think the changes regarding Aldo are real improvements:

1 Reduction of the Inflow of Arcadia Coins in the Server
    Aldo is not an easy boss and the amount of coins received for killing it is justifiable, but 1 group being able to farm five times that amount of coins on a daily basis could be in the long run very harmful for this server‘s economy. (When it is possible to get new stats for coins it will be really hard to find a fair price in amount of coins per stat, because some char already have a lot of them and players who cant farm Aldo have a lot less.)
    2 Slow down the growing gap between Guildes
    3 Neutralize the atmosphere
    As we all probably noticed there were an increase of rivalry and hostality in worldchat and relations between guildes. We already live in a polarized world, do we really want this whole rivalry in our free time? With the new changes the Boss will be better or more fair divided. We all profit from it. Less stress = more fun.
    4 Everybody has a chance no matter the time differences
    For more on that, pls read Bollos previous post, I completly agree with him.
    5 The current content stay longer interesting
    As guildes will get only 2 good divinity stats per day through Aldo, Inferno will keep more interesting for farm runs and the time for all the members to have their whole equipment with Divinity stats will take a bit longer so the current content don’t get „boring“ as fast.

Some more words:
    Personally I am happy for Pulse for being able to kill Aldo. We may have our differences but this is a nice achievement and it should be celebrated. I understand you guys feel it isn’t fair you could not farm as long as others, but as mentioned I still think these measures were important for the development of Arcadia. I wish you still have fun with the boss and don’t give up on this server. It’s always more fun when more people play it and the community flourish.

1st of all, thanks a lot for the titanium hammers, it was a great idea to sell them for "rubies".

My sugestions:

I would love to see Hochwirksam Entbinder in the promotion again.

Or the great pets XP package ( 8x Pet Exp charm).

Thanks.

I understand the measures taken, still I prefered the garden before with the event items.
    I dont have much of them and it was a nice way of getting some occasionally, it's a pitty some exploited it.