Posts by tkdyooo

Yes, I have tried my noob gear and gear form the beginner bags. Doesnt seem to make a difference. And these are the level 1 mushrooms in Logar, 1 hitting me at level 10 xD

I have that problem too! Started few days ago, but that random one-shot dmg is so annoying. I've leveled in most zones, and it happens everywhere. It even happens on dungeons. Any mob can randomly hit you for insane amounts of dmg, just like that. Im 100% sure its not normal, it didnt happen on original servers. I hope GM's will look into it.

Yeah, it stinks. I can't enjoy the game at all. It feels less random now. I kill a few mobs and then suddenly they are all super strong. I dont get it! But its making it so I cant play!

Hey guys,

I played the original ROM a few years ago and was feeling nostalgic, decided to try this out! The super fast leveling is nice, but Im wondering why random low level mobs are WAY harder than others and can one or two hit me. For example, I was just in Logar at level 10 and the mushroom mobs one hit me sometimes. Is this a feature? If it was every mob I'd say it was something I was doing wrong but seems like random mobs are just way tougher. Had the experience in both the Isle and Logar. Thanks!

Seems, this was moved to bugs. I also wanted to mention that the mobs that do more DPS also take very little damage from normal attacks, have to use skills to cause a lot of damage.