Posts by Yibsi

Code
    /run UseSkill(1,1); ChoiceOption(3)
    /wait 0.5
    /run ChoiceOption(2)

UseSkill(1,1) makes you use the first skill on the first page of your skill book (which is Attack).

Some propositions from my side for warlock class combinations which are currently (afaik) not played at all:

Warlock/Rogue:

I like the changes to Throw. But please give it some other reason to be in raid (else I can just take my alt...), as it currently does not do damage and is except for Throw not supportive compared to other warlock combinations.

Skill suggestions:

• Soul Poisoned Fang: Increase all elemental damage of the target by 20%
    • Crime and Punishment: Decrease cd to 2 seconds, make 'Bleed' on target also give extra damage
    • Liquidation Suffering:
      • Currently seems to be buggy: target does get the 31% aggro increase, but as a caster I don't get the -31% aggro decrease.
      • Suggestion: Similar to Mind Barrier an AOE for obtaining a shield for all people standing inside it, which absorbs 30% of the caster's max. HP
    • End of thought:
      • Currently much too high cost (15 sec. cd and 3 psi), so not really a reason to use it (Crime and punishment makes more damage with less psi cost and less cd), would need to have less psi cost or less cd to be any useful)

Warlock/Warrior:

Very good burst damage, so this combination does not need a push there. However, it is not very sustainable and lacks the possibilty to obtain psi in offburst in my opinion or other offburst-damage.

Skill suggestions:

• Defensive Formation: Decrease the received damage instead of the cast speed.
    • Enraged: Make it restore 100 focus and rage.
    • Mind transference: Reduce cooldown to 10 seconds. (Alternative: Make slash a 2 sec cast instead, in order to have a viable offburst skill)

Thanks! :) Only link was wrong - text was the right one, but I updated it now.

Hello!

Two circumstances:

• 1st: Using skill 490318 in ROFL (which ports behind mob) then crash (not sure if skill went through or not). After login, dead at the edge of the map (~10 zone changes, ~1 hour)
    • 2nd: going inside Atlas and then a crash. After relogin, I was dead. (~6 zone changes, ~1 hour)

Addons:

https://imgur.com/a/5nZNST8

Graphic settings:

https://imgur.com/a/HKlJst0

Game client language:

• DE

Cheers!

Yibsi

The known attack speed limit of 0.5 main hand attack speed is not only affecting the number of white hits, but it is also affecting the damage output.

This means, that when having an attack speed of 0.5 (as also seen in character frame), taking buffood like strong stimulant does not affect the attack speed (as expected) but it also does not increase the damage of any skill (for me not expected - so I would see it as a bug).

Recently newly added buff food and titles which give even more attack speed makes it also quite easy to reach the attack speed cap of 0.5. For example: as rogue/mage with Rofl dagger, warp charge, strong stimulate, lute buff and one additional attack speed increase buff (fire attack for example) this attack speed is already reached.

I would appreciate if all damage item sets would give the same ultimate bonus, ideally %damage (chain, leather) and %mdamage (magic).

This would at least make further class balancing simpler as each class gets than the same amount of damage increase in the future, whereas critical damage is increasing damage almost not at all with current equip and with attack/cast speed only certain classes profit.

I would like to suggest to change the Atlas mini-game mainly due to two reasons:

1. The mini game itself takes a lot of time but is missing the "fun factor".

2. The rewards (with focus on the golden wings and cards) are nice but there is no other possibility to obtain and they seem to be unreachable.

As to the first point, in my opinion the mini-game is missing some events and/or a challenging aspect. Currently, the only possibility to fail is when the tank or heal dies or gets a crit/disconnect (with probably the second occurring more often than the first...).

Moreover, there is not a single event to play, no movement needed but just to kill the enemies.

Compared to the normal mini-games like Malatina... it was always needed to do some kinds of events in order to accomplish the minigame. Also, in other minigames there is a timer so that you might even fail when you do everything in the right way, but are just not fast enough.

As to the second point, I personally don't like super small probability rewards which I might not even get when I open the package a thousand times. Instead, I would propose to make wings and the most rare card a fixed price, for example for the price of 25 * 50 = 2500 atlas scrolls or make them obtainable in-game in a different way.

Best regards

Yibsi :)

I also think some things need to be changed for the quest. At the moment, you just hope that you can collect the potion from Anna and that you are not afk when debuff plus the mobs around you spawn.
    I tried to stand in the house while being afk, and then obtained the debuff (and monsters) when porting out, but then I took the potion and did not get a buff. There seems to be a bug as well. :(

The suggestion by Lilitu to do the quest daily or at specific times seems like a better idea. Another possiblity would be to give a visible buff or debuff with the duration of when the next mobs spawn and when the potion can be collected from Anna.

I would love to see all kinds of mirror world fragments (in blue or purple) in the itemshop - I hate mirror world instances farming and I know a lot of other players do as well ;)

Additionally, the ep/tp/drop title (530862) would be nice again.

Cenedril pet items will not be found in the itemshop.

~Thor was here

Level 90 zone for questing is Kashaylan, so you could quest there/do some dailies until you reach lvl 92. From there on, I would recommend you to do the epic quest line starting in Varanas class hall (NPC Daris). You can then reach max level in a few hours ;)

Skill Name: Path of Anguish
    ISS Level: 90
    Suggested changes: Increases movement speed by 30.0% and grants you the [Steps of Anguish] effect during the movement which increases dark magic power by 4.0% for 6.0 seconds. Can be stacked a maximum of 10 times. The [Path of Anguish] effect lasts 25.0 seconds.
    Reasoning for these changes: Warlock is a casting class, so sometimes playing event and having the buff increase can be hard even though it is otherwise a nice skill.
    Other: Please do not remove the movement speed (also from other setskills) as those are very nice to have! :)

Skill Name:Dead Spirit Protection
    ISS Level: 95
    Suggested changes: Increase absorbed damage to 15 or 20%
    Reasoning for these changes: As far as I know the damage absorbed is the same as lvl 60 setskill, only time of fear is increased
    Other:

Skill Name: Spatial rift
    ISS Level: 98
    Suggested changes: Causes 1080 dark damage on single enemy. If it hit successfully increases the magical damage for 10 seconds for 20%. Cast time: 3 seconds!!, cd of skill: 12 seconds, cd of 20% damage increase: 40 sec.
    Reasoning for these changes: It would give warlock additional useful damage skill that also increases the damage of all following skills.
    Other:

Skill Name: Claw Scar
    ISS Level: 98

Suggested changes: Either reduce the amount of energy (e.g. to 15) or the damage amount
    Reasoning for these changes: Compared to the wound attack rotation the combination of the 85 and 98 makes less damage/costs about the same energy. In order to make the 85 and 98 useful, the energy cost should be reduced or damage increased.
    Other:

_________

Regarding Captaincapslock idea:

Skill Name: Target
    ISS Level: 99

Suggested changes: Reduces incoming magical damage for 20-30 seconds by 80% (cd about 1-2 minutes, for Pvp this skill could be changed such that it only reduces magical damage by 10-20%)
    Reasoning for these changes: Rogue is useless at the moment for all bosses which do high damage located near to tank. At the moment, it is hard to play rogue at many bosses in Inferno and Aldo.
    Other: Current skill (more physical precision) is completely useless as rogue has so much physical precision.