Posts by Starboy

Yeah i think the new bow is worst but some ppl have said due to the attack speed it would be better others have argued it is not.
    Also the xbow might be better this patch with the attack speed bonus you all will get with set bonus and stuff.
    And with the rings they are worse but they prob did so to not make dn worthless but hey.
    Also that is weird lower set has no set bonus but maybe it is supposed to be filer idk.

Bow lower dps then Xbow so bad.
    If you take the new ring you will need 1 DN ring anyway or you destroy the set bonus.
    The lower set i think they are net finished now with the items.

I always noticed that Charplan is not accurate at all until the new content is actual released. It is a guide to give you an idea but in my 8 years of playing the game, Charplan is not 100% accurate at all with upcoming content sadly. wait for the content to come out before making a decision on the next set of gear and weapons ;)

it was maybe not 100% accurate but the non stats and set Bonus were always corect and i think the concept of captain is stil very nice.
    The new rings are bader then the aot ring even with the setbonus also the add a set Bonus to the lower set is important oderwise we cant use them pls add the Bonus there.

Greatings Starboy

Hey Theree
    I just want to ask if it`s posible to get us the release date for the New Instance at least 2 Weeks before the officiel relase. So we can prepare us and for the Players who work they maybe can get some free days then. I think we are all very excited for wath its coming and I hope it is coming soon.

Greetings Starboy