Posts by Latsch

Well, the scout will deal more damage when hes bursting with the new crossbow, because you lower youre attackspeed very hard while bursting so it doesnt matter.
    Without burst he wont deal that much damage, but now you´ll get 15% attackspeed through the set, so it kinda equals itself i would say. And maybe hes a bit stronger.

Hello,
    first of all, well done. Some Bossevents are really fun, like the fourth boss and the instance is nice too.
    But we thought, that the trash is too easy. They stun and some got a huge dot, but thats it. E.g. If the tank made a mistake and an damage dealer receives aggro the dd should die, but he still lived. So maybe let the trash do more damage, but you got to lower the dots a bit then, so dds will die and the tank doesnt receive too much damage. (just a suggestion).
    And one thing, which bothered us^^ Through the whole instance you sometimes enter a fight, leave it, then enter again. This is kinda annoying for the healers to resurrect dead players.
    Anyway, good Job guys!

Nice idea,
    I´d also think that this would be better, because im quite interested how much pattk/mattk stamina/strength etc. someone has, so you can kinda compare yourself to others, which is meaningless if some are buffed or halfbuffed as you said.
    So yeah, if it is possible i´d like to see the base stats too.

Latsch