Posts by Darkall

I think that in general terms are good changes but considering that the new weapons came out 1 month ago and the changes are so big could be good and fair for people who spend a lot in one weapon offer the possibility of change a rolf weapon for another with the same tier

Hello,

My potion: Ultimate potion

Effect: Increases all attributes, Hp, Mp, magical and physical attack, damage and defense by 20% for 10 minutes

Ingredients:

-1x Goblin Champion Badge

1x Survival Rune Fragment

1x Survival Rune

3x Earth essence

Darkhummer

One time in your life you meet someone who you feel as the love of your life. You are happy, smilles all the time, can do anything for her and see her happy its the best regard on your day. You cant live without her and thinks that your life its gonna end if you lose that person. Until all ends, and that day you are destroy and just want to die. Starts hatting things like valentines day and thinks that you neved be able yo feel the same for a person. And its true, you will not feel the same because you learn something, love its not the impossibility of live without that person, love its the opposite, its been able to be happy without that person but anyway you choose stay with her, you dont depend of this person, you are free to go but you want to stay anyway, nothing binds you but you still wants to pass all your life with her, and the day you understand that, you starts belive in love again and enjoying Valentaines Day.

Regards,

Darkhummer.

I think could be great avoid the use of sigils in all the inis of the game as happen in arcadia inis and then make the bosses less strong to compensate the lack of sigils. With that maybe people starts using more inis like trolls and vor because now i think the half of the game its being wasted.

I have the game in two pcs and in one i never cant instll the patches, says that the file MDS something is lost but its not. I always have to copy the game with the patch from the other computer. Any idea of why or if there is a solution.
    Ps, i never instal the game in the pc with the problem, only copy from the other, i know that maybe can solve the problem but othr solution could be great

I think hide in rogues its fine, you just need how to play against that. What you need to change its the healling recive, now with the changes a good tank with heal its more impossible to kill.

I think this go in the thread of IS sugestion but i cant find it.Would be nice to have this objetc in the IS, in the guild we are always 13 or 14 and we have to let 2 persons out, and its always a problem.