Posts by nemzis

Hey! I introduce you to a couple of dwarves. They love to fight together, drink good dwarf beer since their childhood. And what they love most of all is their relationship.

Yes, you heard it right! They are dwarves who love each other!! It was during a battle not far from the castle of Sardo that they declared themselves to each other, in front of a mound of corpse. They have so much love to give that they plan to buy an elve baby but only the future will tell us. I send you a Dwarf smack and good Valentines day !!

1613253389-nain.jpg

Character name : Foxxi / Tenebrius

Hello

When the cenedril is level 100, we no longer need hearts unless the level will increase in the future. I propose to make an exchange of these hearts for others of the same element.

Hi Int, I have well buff, on the other hand I know why I was disturbed. The translations of the descriptions are erroneous in my language. For example the chap gingerbread indicates 20 % of strength while it is the endurance. So the potion sismond works well.

The thread can be closed

Hello Arcadian,

I have one problem with the potion of transformation (sismond ). The bonus granted by this potion does not work. Am I the only one who has this problem?

Thank you in advance for your answers :)