Posts by Restin

Hey,

Since most people use diamonds as currency on the Auction House, would it be possible to have the sell for diamonds option as default instead of gold? I have a hard time remember to always switch it and have had issues with selling for gold on accident. Both times i was lucky and the good people returned my items/diamonds but its only a matter of time till a run across not such decent people.

Hey Gargoyle,

First off just want to apologize, my video card broke literally a couple hours after that happened so i was not able to get on the game. I messaged you once but i had to go so the only reply i saw from you was you saying you dont have to return me the item and you already sold it :S . I thought you didnt care that i lost out and you got lucky . when talking to my guildies via my cell, they said you wanted to join, i said told them what happened BUT said they can still inv you since it was my fault :P and i accept my loss. leader said he wanted people who help each other out in the guild, not ones who dont care for others.
    Being cleared up, sorry for jumping to a untrue conclusion about you. if you accept my apology we would love for you to join us!

TL;DR
    put stat for gold on accident, pmed buyer and thought he wasnt willing to return it. Turns out he would buy i wasnt able to contact him for couple of days. told guildies he wasnt willing to return, guilds choice was not to accept him for that.

Hello everyone,

I had a suggestion for the Ancient Mementos - Diamonds exchange, at the NPC in Varanas.
    Right now there is the one option of 1k mementos for 20 diamonds, which equals out to 50 mems for 1 diamond. I thought it might be a good idea to have more than 1 exchange amount, like 250-5/500-10/1k-20. So that you can exchange your mems if you have under 1k.