Posts by Seller

+1 for pink stats

but not with the description "randomly optain additional Attributes" for some items, this means the chance that there is no stat on ^^

(see the other post, sure only honor-points in that case but you´ll never know)

Hi Arcadians,

I´m sure the most of us didn´t reconize the new items implemented for honor-points, with their "interesting" special discriptions...

Let me tell you what i mean with "interesting":

STATS: "Randomly obtain additional Attributes" doesn´t mean the same like on all the other items with the same discription, items bought by honor-points, DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE STATS on them, it is also random if they got stats on them at all....So be aware, there are two different meanings ingame of the same discription ;)

Honor Points:

doesn´t mean the same like

Arcadia Coins

Second:

"Randomly produced skills from below":

Can you see any skills below? maybe they are written in very very small chars and i can´t see them with my sunglasses 8)

This was my little inofficial Patch-Note

have fun an be aware of different meanings ingame

best regards

Seller

:thumbup: Undrentide (day started with a smile )

wargod you can also ask for other classes like r/m or w/wr and so on, they are also not the most prefered classes for the actual content (tikal) but there will come a time or ini when they´ll be useful again. i truly believe and maybe pray for it

sry but i do it long enough when i´m bored and know that you often got bad luck and not the right tiles for strategy in there and need to destroy 1 or 2 of this barricades.
    Also i was with you to increase it, but not in that way it is really no relation as i showed with the examples in the first post. nevertheless for me it is ok, i just throw the repeat tickets away ....but some beginners need to do it and as i said gambling for tiles and afterwards for stats is maybe a bit unfair for them ^^

So you only put it now on level 100 with 90 million hp? great one without saying it in patch note ^^

I know, but if there is none ?^^
    90 million hp is really to much for that sry. You need luck to get the right tiles to do it, otherwise you can´t destroy them anymore in the 15 minutes even if you got end-content gear. it is also ok to increase the difficultiy as i said, but in relation... 90 million is to much even if you play with the things you got in there

Hi all,

first of all the patch brought something new with it, as the subject says malatinas course of terror is now depending on your char level.

I would like to say, that it is ok to increase the difficulty of this mini game, but level 100 "giant iron barricades" with about 90 million hp Oo.
    The Elite mobs with level 103 in front of Tikal got 3.6 millon hp, elite mobs in vale of rites easy mode got 1 million and one of the first bosses on easy mode got 10 million. So pls think about the relation to the normal content, this mini-game is for beginners, to get the stats for their gear.... if you need end-game gear and buff yourself as high as possible, the sense of that mini-games is gone... also one of the reasons for a v.i.p ^^

It´s nice to have new players on the server and hopefully our community will grow in an peacefull way without fighting each other.

Why do i mention this?

I reconized the last few weeks a very rough manner in worldchat and also in some other cases or places. To affront somebody isn´t the way to make friends or to get what you want. Sometimes it helps to think and sometimes it helps to know or ask (loot-rules in an ini f.e) not everything is like you might think on first glace.

To all players, pls find a way to respect each other

Nice one Wargod, you heard about players who got more than 1 char and more than 1 end-game gear? So how would you know if i´m interested in end-game (maybe reached end-content) or not ? ^^

I told you about one w/m who is on top of the scrut and told you ingame which char it is... but it´s on you to get there or not. If you don´t want an usfull advice it´s not my problem.

So have fun guys and a happy new year

Ok wargod, if you´re an dd, than you should do the first you can do yourself. I saw your wand yesterday and T10 for a one-hand-wand is really to less.
    Did you ever think about, that your dmg depends on your weapon?
    A Tempel expeller got untiered and unplussed 7470 magical and a dps 3085,9 ( K/m weapon), your wand the Phrophecy decoder got 5322 magical and a dps of 1298,7 it´s almost one third less than the Two-hand-weapon, for that you need to tier a one-hand-weapon higher than a two-hand. My advice, first fix this and after that we may start to dicuss about other things ^^

P.s.: I know you´re new, but beeing lazy to do what´s on yourself is pretty annoying

Hi all,

the thread "happy holidays" says we will get some more informations later, it is later ^^
    could you pls tell us a least when there will happen something ? It´s friday and some of us are planning their evening or come form other timezones and may have to set an alarm to wake up XD

thank you in advance

Dear community,

We hope that all of you are enjoying the holiday season and staying safe!

On 30.12.16 we will have a little celebration in game with some fun.

Make sure that your armor is shined, your blades & arrows sharpened and your bag has some space just in case 8o

As we get closer to this date the who,
    what, when, and where information will be available to you (the time
    will be announced later)

as i said high equiped, f.e a T15 weapon (no tikal stats on equip), but this is the way it is... and sry for not proofing my speech, it was 2 days ago.

it is the same like some w/wrd, r/m or a lot of non rage classes could cry, because they can´t do the first boss in tikal wich is only for range dds and in addition this classes are almost usless in inis like hos, they also can´t be on top of the scrut there... Sry guy you knew it and if you really like this class than you play it like it is and not to be top of scrut, even if you can be there.

P.s.: Grotto (it was an pdd ini) is not a got example for not costume made inis, f.e bone peak was almost only for w/m at my time on the servers you spoke about...

Lol, ok than the scrut i saw 2 days ago was a fake one... the w/m was on top, ok it was a highly equiped one but he also had twice the dmg of the k/m... wargod you decided to play this class even if you knew that the skill is like that. So live with it or start pimping

Maxing ALL cenedrils is luxury and luxury always costs something ... real money or hardwork, that´s live

IMO no need for a mementos or heart npc for the mats

If you´re hardworking it´ll take less than half an year with some alts.

IMO a dias-to-mats trading npc or some mat-packages in IS for happy-hour, would be enough.

IMO starting to change things like that, it´s like opening pandora´s
    box. The next classes will come and also want some changing, if
    something is not fair in their view. That´s what i tried to explain in
    my last post.

Few more examples , knights come an want a
    changing in their basic aggro value, to have the same like champion or
    warden ( even if this one would be justified). champions come an say,
    hmm i would also like to have "amplified attack" without overwriting one
    of my own buffs (i read a threat like this somewhere) ... as i mentioned before pdps come an say, i would like to
    have "awakening of the wind", "Amplified attack" and "hot stew" ... and
    so on.

Please nip it in the but and think outside the box
    There are some things you can have and some you can´t. This is the way the game is,it causes some kind of balancing and makes it exciting.

Hi guys,

in my opinion there is no need for that, because there are two mage-buffs ingame, which don´t overwrite each other. The "Essence of Magic" (Mage/Priest) and " Mysterious Grace" (Druid/Warden). As compared to the physical-buffs "Amplified Attack" (Prist) and "Awakening of the Wind" (Druid/Warden) which overwrite each other, so hot stew is some kind of compensation for that.

... if you really wanna give "hot stew" magical attack on plus, you should balance it and also create the possibility for all physical dps to have "Amplified Attack" and "Awakening of the Wind" without overwriting each other.

Sry guys, my first post and I know you don´t like this side of view XD